Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,474 views
128973390973118972.jpg
 
08.jpg


22.jpg


45.jpg


76.jpg
 
Last edited:
Need to mix it up a little. The man could have been drinking out of a bottle.
 
[IMG.]http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/TheTeacherKnowsWhatsRight-40492.jpg[/IMG]

x = 60 degrees.

Couldn't resist. :p
 
That pokemon math test has got to be too good to be true.
 
Whatever happened to 'breast is best' eh? ;)


Maybe he's not allowed access to them in public, so a beer sounds like a perfectly good substitute in that case.
 
DK
x = 60 degrees.

Couldn't resist. :p

I'm a 90's kid after all so of course I would post that! I still remember the days of owning a Gameboy Color and playing a pokemon game. Ah memories.

@AOS: I think it's legit as I don't see anything that would make it a Photoshopped image,

TommyLeeJonesReaction-53700.png
 
That paper's been in a hell of a lot more than that. Practically every paper you see in a movie is that one. There's a company that does nothing but print copies of it for Hollywood.
 
60b2d1ccc1931436ffbbdb7a176f7a5e.jpg


9bdec3704e8208f1e5b2a6173d224dfa.jpg


738b81699008d2a7e33e4b287a10ee65.jpg


30684073bc60ae5e6d80cef6f50715a8.jpg


6b6e00f7e71cfeec6720fbb7636ec395.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow, that's seriously old.

Loved the one about the newspaper. :)





EDIT:

271194_404604436259912_1882134997_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I saw this in my Facebook feed this morning:

551896_10151100861415073_188679421_n.jpg
 
b5ff54046f410aea9a95fa367423d51e.jpg


97397d9a912e036a86118a6d988a47e7.jpg


d03dd63a7098f1a565072d465111f09a.jpg
 
Last edited:

Like the Facebook one, that's awesome.

My daughter would be absolutely distraught by the snow white one.
 
Is it not just a game based on the film Iron Sky?
 
That's kinda what our military is is it not?
 
TB
LA is Louisiana, as I've previously stated, and it's shown in the correct location.

6GIej.png


lz4GN.jpg

Zombies should be plaed in Atlanta, as that is where The Walking Dead takes place...just sayin'


Jerome
 
Back