Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,493 views
4a. They really like Toyota pickups.
 
561699_10151078483898737_1793717195_n.jpg
 
DK
x = 60 degrees.

Couldn't resist. :p

:lol: I did the same thing, That seems too simple for calc, I'm taking calc right now and that's what I was doing in trig last year
 
264000_473882749301456_1729523434_n.jpg
 
:lol:
 
:lol:👍
 
Ripped a hole in my math test. What my teacher drew.(not my comment, copied for the sake of the picture)
5416726_700b.jpg

YouKnowTheNewAppleiOS6MapsAreAFailureWhen-70780.jpg

OperationFriendzone-678.jpg

SawThisInTheRestroomOfALocalRestaurant-94894.png

ShowedUpInMyStudentWebmailTheresOnlyOneKindOfStudyingThatWillOccurInside-55740.jpg

BatmanIsAGenius-75909.jpg

TrustMeImAnEngineer-83247.jpg
 
^ How did Pepsi end up in the Coke? They are different companies.

Oh right the shop wraps them. :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Five hours and on the same page no less. Must be some sort of repost record. And the first one is quite a large image.
 
Five hours and on the same page no less. Must be some sort of repost record. And the first one is quite a large image.

7 posts in this thread. Not 1 with pictures.
 
Five hours and on the same page no less. Must be some sort of repost record. And the first one is quite a large image.

Mixed together with other equally large images in the same post, it can be tough to spot.
 
Mixed together with other equally large images in the same post, it can be tough to spot.

How? When I saw your post you only had the polis picture , few mins later it's edited with the iOS6 internet repost...
 
pointing-out-its-a-repost-dosent-change-anything_o_409048.jpg


This+was+a+repost+from+a+few+months+ago+_814fe778b069c04f1a43126a1353b436.jpg


...let's be a little more civil, shall we? - Staff
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How? When I saw your post you only had the polis picture , few mins later it's edited with the iOS6 internet repost...

What difference does it make if I edited it into my post a few minutes later? It doesn't change the fact that I missed it in the earlier post to begin with.




Enough complaining, moving on:


xSraQ.jpg


hwzDy.jpg
 
After my grandma died, her furbies would talk to eachother and call for her. :/
 
...that may be the most depressing thing I've ever heard... :(
 
Back