Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
After my grandma died, her furbies would talk to eachother and call for her. :/

That's actually quite heart wrenching, i know they're only bits of fur and circuitry, but still....
Sad story man.
 
At 1ness
That's actually quite heart wrenching, i know they're only bits of fur and circuitry, but still....
Sad story man.

Furbies are scary little monsters. *shivers*
 
Omnis
After my grandma died, her furbies would talk to eachother and call for her. :/

That's so creepy, and disturbing. Where is the "Furbies Attack" movie! :D
 
eVZBl.jpg
 
I have no idea why but that had me in stitches :lol:
 
564564_433757036659969_508175973_n.jpg
 
Crap. Don't remember seeing it, though.
 
I propose an alternate medic:
mccoy_vintage_little.jpg


Bit lippy, though.
 
Wanna know why you can't find it, because I'm the one who just made it.
 
Last edited:
-> I'll just leave one here:

579539_560032110693114_1014495006_n.jpg


^ In Tagalog, Labing-Isa means Eleven in the English speaking world. ;)
 
Mind

Blown
 
Dennisch
I want to say repost. But I can't find it in any other post.
I've now remove even that image twice. Someone being shot in the head is not something that needs to be posted on GTPlanet, thanks.
 
-> Enough blabbing! More funny!

384108_498474136859588_618994771_n.jpg


581362_10151070640146840_1768356119_n.jpg


564497_10151071024671840_1110161344_n.jpg


482898_10151069965301840_1672896063_n.jpg


487470_345937602164500_1507169568_n.jpg


247822_10151070398056840_1288841882_n.jpg


:sly:
 
5425938_460s_v1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies if this is a repost.

cKZJIya-ik2trIuakQE7yw2.jpg
 
Back