Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,938 views
chatroulette-trolling-untitled10.jpg


Du8AD.png
 
Fancy dress like a boss

fancy-dress-as-a-side-of-bacon-1505.jpg

Well, it has come full circle. That is from the "About the Author" insert from a book called Bacon and Hams, by George J. Nicholls. Dave Arnold posted it on his blog on December 1st, 2009. I was wondering when that very picture would show up on those dumb funny-pics websites.
 
What they think:




Acctully:

 
There is no end of jokes to do with Gravity, Fat Girls and SIR Isaac Newton.. none of which could detract from Newtons Laws... that said.. Virgin... pfffft. Science is Sexy...
 
Isaac Newton developed calculus and newtonian physics.

These guys developed personal cutie-marks.
 
From showing my colleague the pony picture on an internal messenger system -

michael.huang(黄凯) 09:28:02
why rainbow came out from that dead animal's body

sean.kerr(sean.kerr) 09:28:48
It's a 'My Little Pony'. have a look on google

michael.huang(黄凯) 09:29:59
that is a treatment the little pony received?

michael.huang(黄凯) 09:30:15
I see that

michael.huang(黄凯) 09:30:32
he wants the little pony become bigger

michael.huang(黄凯) 09:30:36
the size ?

sean.kerr(sean.kerr) 09:30:56
No, it's a thing that some people love (see-Broney) so other people make fun of it.

michael.huang(黄凯) 09:31:52
oh, a little bit bloody

I have to put up with this everyday! :grumpy:
Most of my foreign workmates get it but somehow not the Chinese.
 
No offense and I'm not calling them losers, but they certainly don't look like winners either. :p

Not to be taken seriously, just fooling around.
 
Uncalled for, man.

Here's a couple of pics to lighten the mood.

home.jpg

badass.jpg
 
Wouldn't that be removing it without ejecting it safely?
 
Hey -- They're entitled to. Awesome.
 
I fell down the stairs in one of those as a child. According to my mom, all she saw was "Red yellow red yellow red yellow"

Good times.
 
Whoever made this one thought outside the box. I like.

rage-comics-rage-comics-i-do-this-every-time.jpg
 
Back