Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,083 views
-> Just one today:

120641_v0_460x.jpg


;)
 
That's been posted like....half a dozen times.

Still funny, though.



162577_slide.jpg
 
Seriously? DK just posted that on the last page.
 
Relevant to recent events.

FWD - boring

AWD - meh it's getting along fine.

RWD - Heck yea baby let it hang out!!

Prefer RWD for a good time.

However AWD is fun too and obviously more capable.
 
I did not notice that.
 
Relevant to recent events.
hC3423B3B

FWD - boring

AWD - meh it's getting along fine.

RWD - Heck yea baby let it hang out!!

Prefer RWD for a good time.

However AWD is fun too and obviously more capable.

Well on behalf of all the people in Australia who have never had to drive on snowy roads, ever.

Let me just say . . .

Trollface.jpg
 
Selectable AWD/RWD ftw!:D

Fun when I want it, control when I need it.
 
549208_348419841937243_1463275576_n.jpg
 
Ever fought against Joey in (Heart)Gold/(Soul)Silver, and his Rattata of legend?
 
Back