250 GTO Messages 1,850 Number 163 Messages CSSDK Feb 15, 2013 #19,292 That is one no-nonsense-chicken...
OwensRacing I’m your Huckleberry Premium Messages 7,712 Indiana-USA Messages OwensRacing Feb 15, 2013 #19,293 Minty Selectable AWD/RWD ftw! Fun when I want it, control when I need it. Click to expand... Having your cake and eating it too I see. Unfortunate both my vehicles are AWD. However the Jeep does get sideways pretty good. Still can't let hang out and drive for miles with the rear wagging like straight RWD.
Minty Selectable AWD/RWD ftw! Fun when I want it, control when I need it. Click to expand... Having your cake and eating it too I see. Unfortunate both my vehicles are AWD. However the Jeep does get sideways pretty good. Still can't let hang out and drive for miles with the rear wagging like straight RWD.
GregTheStig Messages 2,436 Atlanta Messages atomicjellyfish Feb 15, 2013 #19,297 Regarding the Russian meteorite news
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,318 United Kingdom Feb 15, 2013 #19,298 MINI doing marketing right (makes more sense if you're up to date with UK news...)
Downhill Dino Premium Messages 11,779 Maryland Messages DownhillDinosaur Feb 15, 2013 #19,299 Oh MINI... you make me laugh. GregTheStig Regarding the Russian meteorite news Click to expand... Just learned about that a minute ago. Great coverage.
Oh MINI... you make me laugh. GregTheStig Regarding the Russian meteorite news Click to expand... Just learned about that a minute ago. Great coverage.
Beeblebrox237 Two heads, no brains... Premium Messages 12,389 Betelgeuse Messages Beeblebrox_237 Feb 15, 2013 #19,301 That makes me want to buy one, even though I don't even like the coupe/roadster.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Feb 15, 2013 #19,302 I found their leader. Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
Bopop4 Messages 8,100 Guelph, Ontario Feb 15, 2013 #19,303 Dennisch I found their leader. Click to expand... Eww...G1
Cano Premium Messages 20,759 Cephiro Feb 15, 2013 #19,304 hahaha the Batman-Robin-Spierman had us in stitches Also:
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Feb 16, 2013 #19,305 Ah. So silly. I lolled.
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Feb 16, 2013 #19,307 I so hard at that!
AOS- Premium Messages 28,816 'Sauga, ON Feb 16, 2013 #19,308 Okay so it didn't turn out as funny as I hoped, but my idea for one of those Beyonce Halftime faces were something like this: Ideally, her expressions had to be more fueled with passionate anger, but I guess this will do.
Okay so it didn't turn out as funny as I hoped, but my idea for one of those Beyonce Halftime faces were something like this: Ideally, her expressions had to be more fueled with passionate anger, but I guess this will do.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Feb 16, 2013 #19,309 More Beyoncé!
Minty <((_CRAYOLA__(() Premium Messages 7,665 Pasadena, MD Messages Minty TS Feb 16, 2013 #19,310 I think I've got slight OCD, because now I just want to fix it.
analog Messages 6,804 The Netherlands Feb 16, 2013 #19,311 There's a Dutch artist/architect called John Körmeling who's often has some pretty great and funny ideas. Like his solution to the parking problem, the parking carpet (roll it up and put it on the roof of your car when driving). Why hasn't this very rational and common sense thinking not already been adopted worldwide?
There's a Dutch artist/architect called John Körmeling who's often has some pretty great and funny ideas. Like his solution to the parking problem, the parking carpet (roll it up and put it on the roof of your car when driving). Why hasn't this very rational and common sense thinking not already been adopted worldwide?
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Feb 16, 2013 #19,312 -> ...
terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica Feb 16, 2013 #19,313 Encyclopedia Click to expand... Someone fix it please!
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,273 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Feb 17, 2013 #19,316 I have found myself dangeriously close to that 2nd one many times
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Feb 17, 2013 #19,317 Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Feb 17, 2013 #19,318 -> ...