Funny/Strange News Stories

Only 3 of those BMW bikes in the country?? Looks quite common I never woulda guessed that.
I thought that's what it said as well... it's actually 'county', which makes more sense. Still, 3 is not many for a whole county...

Oh, it would be totally worth it (Edit: But only if they were sour Skittles):
Texas Man Charged in Skittles Heist

A little candy can add up to a rainbow of trouble. A man caught removing tires from a truck has been charged with stealing the tractor-trailer containing $250,000 worth of Skittles, police said.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/trb....=wikipediaorg;sz=300x250;tile=2;ord=68409422?
Seven pallets of the 28 in the truck are still missing, authorities said. Alan Chavez, 22, has been charged with first-degree felony theft. It was unclear Monday whether he had a lawyer.

Chavez said he had paid someone else $500 for the truck's rims and tires, police said. The truck has an estimated value of $85,000, and the trailer's value is $30,000.

(This version CORRECTS that the truck contained $250,000 worth of Skittles, instead of saying the man was charged with stealing that amount.)
Linky.

I just read a story about a window washer drowing in his bucket. Not really funny, since the dude is dead, but I'll post it if you want it.

Well, you kind of have to tell us now... otherwise all other stories would pail into insignificance...

"Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions AFTER being killed in south Georgia in 2004."

how the hell does that make sense?

They mentioned how it was later discovered that it was smaller than hyped up to be. Maybe it was believed to be larger than it was (after it was killed).

Latest Posts

Back