GA 52 Messages 555 Philippines Jan 19, 2018 #1 Anybody know if something like this is planned for the future? Personally - I would like it.
dzumaalcapone Messages 317 Finland Jan 19, 2018 #2 I would like it too. If it happens it won't be for a long time. Right now Gr1 would be a total wreckfest no one would survive
I would like it too. If it happens it won't be for a long time. Right now Gr1 would be a total wreckfest no one would survive
Robben Messages 2,632 United Kingdom Jan 19, 2018 #3 I was wondering this too... there are so many cars in the game compared to how many are actually able to be used in the dailies.
I was wondering this too... there are so many cars in the game compared to how many are actually able to be used in the dailies.
GA 52 Messages 555 Philippines Jan 19, 2018 #4 dzumaalcapone I would like it too. If it happens it won't be for a long time. Right now Gr1 would be a total wreckfest no one would survive Click to expand... Well..... HAHAHA - gotta agree . . - I would like it though - may be not????? Just a shortcut of positive thinking...
dzumaalcapone I would like it too. If it happens it won't be for a long time. Right now Gr1 would be a total wreckfest no one would survive Click to expand... Well..... HAHAHA - gotta agree . . - I would like it though - may be not????? Just a shortcut of positive thinking...
gapper59 Messages 166 Addison IL. Jan 21, 2018 #5 I agree 100%, especially GR1 in daily races. The faster the better IMO. Time to step it up!
BSDShoes Messages 658 Canada Jan 21, 2018 #6 There was a Gr1 one make race a couple months ago, I think the SRT Tomahawk or something, it was nasty.
There was a Gr1 one make race a couple months ago, I think the SRT Tomahawk or something, it was nasty.
graveltrap Messages 1,547 Coventry Messages graveltrap Jan 21, 2018 #7 There was an open Nx00 class race at the beginning, people downtuned the M4 and dominated, so the game is already prepared... They turn into one make races anyway once people figure out what the fastest car is
There was an open Nx00 class race at the beginning, people downtuned the M4 and dominated, so the game is already prepared... They turn into one make races anyway once people figure out what the fastest car is
SkylineR88 Messages 922 Messages SwoopGTR Jan 21, 2018 #8 graveltrap There was an open Nx00 class race at the beginning, people downtuned the M4 and dominated, so the game is already prepared... They turn into one make races anyway once people figure out what the fastest car is Click to expand... That is sad. How I remember.
graveltrap There was an open Nx00 class race at the beginning, people downtuned the M4 and dominated, so the game is already prepared... They turn into one make races anyway once people figure out what the fastest car is Click to expand... That is sad. How I remember.
DesertPenguin (Banned) Messages 10,691 Long Island, New York Messages DesertPenguin_ Jan 21, 2018 #9 But can't they still let it be a garage car with tuning prohibited? That way we can at least use our liveries
But can't they still let it be a garage car with tuning prohibited? That way we can at least use our liveries