G Man's Gallery - update - 4/7 assorted

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 52 comments
Enzo! The front of laferrari is nice and so is the canopy, but I don't like the rear portion at all. The older car is just perfect. Looks brilliant in that green.

I like em both but there is just something about the Enzo, over a decade old and still going strong. The in game sound of LaFerrari is another story though, insanely good.

The F40 is a timeless beauty. They had one at the Jaguar dealer across the street where I live, the price was 288k €.

There's alot of F40 goin on in here :P

I really enjoy the last shot :)

And you know it! :) I am such a Ferrari nut, One of these days I am going to see if I can go a week without a single Ferrari post, just not this week! :dopey: that 8CTF and Ecoboost may get some air time though. How am I supposed to get my GT6 time in when they keep doing these things? :lol:

t9.jpg
The new kid kicking' it off.

Last edited:
I love the second shot. Gives a feeling of action with the R390 fighting to hold his position as you take him in the Veneno. The only thing I would change about that shot is adding a bit more aperture. The trees being in focus that far off kinda draws the eye a bit.

The last shot looks really good, too. I disagree with your choice of inset chrome rims, but then the car is a big heap of questionable awesone in and of itself, so I can't really say much. :lol:

Back