raif330 Messages 100 Messages raif330 Oct 19, 2017 #1 Halo Dit somebody manage to solve the isue G27 on Gran Turismo sport?
Silent Drifter Premium Messages 1,332 Wisconsin Messages SilentDrifterGT Messages SilentDrifterGT Oct 19, 2017 #2 You'll mostly be looking into a DriveHub, or a similar device to get it to work, as it's not supported on PS4. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...erter-update-ps3-pc-support-now-added.358306/
You'll mostly be looking into a DriveHub, or a similar device to get it to work, as it's not supported on PS4. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...erter-update-ps3-pc-support-now-added.358306/
Mad1723 Premium Messages 318 Canada Messages Mad1723 Messages Mad1723 Oct 19, 2017 #3 raif330 Halo Dit somebody manage to solve the isue G27 on Gran Turismo sport? Click to expand... Just for clarification, the issue is not with the game but rather with Sony requiring a security chip for the new wheels. DriveHub bypasses that easily
raif330 Halo Dit somebody manage to solve the isue G27 on Gran Turismo sport? Click to expand... Just for clarification, the issue is not with the game but rather with Sony requiring a security chip for the new wheels. DriveHub bypasses that easily
anthonyfa18 Messages 767 montreal,quebec,canada Messages Anthonyfa18 Oct 19, 2017 #4 i have a g25 and use cronusmax pluse with no issus play gt sport
98cwitr Messages 111 Macon, GA Oct 19, 2017 #5 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...iple-devices-to-emulate-one-g27-on-pc.350914/
ArchangelX Messages 96 Honolulu, Hawaii Oct 20, 2017 #6 The Drivehub is worth it if you have already invested in an expensive wheel like the G27. I use one currently and it works flawlessly. It's a llittle pricey at $75 but it works on multiple systems. I recommend it. Lol...I am using it right now as you can see. Attachments 15084541466181847864925.jpg 45.9 KB · Views: 25 20171019_130444.jpg 58.4 KB · Views: 26 Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
The Drivehub is worth it if you have already invested in an expensive wheel like the G27. I use one currently and it works flawlessly. It's a llittle pricey at $75 but it works on multiple systems. I recommend it. Lol...I am using it right now as you can see.
toknowjoyman Messages 36 India Messages toknowjoyman Oct 20, 2017 #7 Any one tested the Brook Convertor, with the latest PS and GTS update, successfully?