Gallery

• Thread starter GT-R
  • 525 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
One picture this time, my GT4 stopped working and I'm getting a new one tomorrow (hopefully). I entered this into PmC week 168, only to find out that it had to be an S197 'Stang.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R vs. Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-spec @ Nuburgring

Ah, what the hell, I'll put another one on here too.

Both pics can be clicked for full size.

Thank you for the photos S Line Audi Fan,these are the ones that I can see something about them.The first one looks like it's saying "Welcome to the Grand Canyon" the second one shows the scenery really good,it looks like real life,the 4th one looks really clean and the suns got to it which looks really good,9th one looks like its doing a burnout,"Eat my dust!" is what it looks like for then 6th one,Who's he taking a photo of? for the 5th one,and the last one looks like "yes you are still eating my dust in the corners:P"

Last edited:
Yeah, you're welcome SVX.. It was really fun driving this car.. Oh and I didn't know if you wanted me to take pictures in photomode or drive it at Grand Canyon and then take pictures of it, so I decided to do both :lol: 👍

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, guys! :)
This is one of the few tasks I will be able to fulfill, since writing and tuning are some things that take a long amount of time to do :lol:

Currently watching E3, to see if something about GT5 comes up :scared:

Here's a shot I made a few months back, when I still had Photoshop. Naturally, not perfect. I had many things to learn back then, and without Photoshop to practice with, I still have to learn them. Hope you like it, guys 👍 Click for bigger image!

Tuned Lotus Elise 111R '05 @ Grand Canyon

By the way, I regret so much having put those Impreza wheels on the Elise :lol:

Last edited:
Is there a dog inside the car or something? :lol: Look at the window.:confused: And if you're wondering, the font should be Palatino Linotype (Nenad chose it).

Wow, 100 replies!

Nice picture, Lucas :) Yeah, the font should be kept like this, because it looks pretty good 👍

Up to now, we've updated 131 pictures, that means 6.55 pictures per day ;)

Alright, so here's my real contribution to the thread. I call it the Aussie Series. Enjoy! (Click on them for full size!)

Holden Commodore SS Series II ('04) @ Apricot Hill Raceway

Holden Monaro CV8 ('04) @ Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Ford Falcon XR8 (V8 Supercar '00) @ Twin Ring Motegi Speedway

I hope you enjoyed them! :)

Well, if anybody had any doubts about your photomode skill, you just erased them. However, we've already done a Monaro and a Commodore, just as I and then Nenad did a Charger. I'd like to have different cars in here rather than the same cars all the time.

:lol: Sorry for that. It's just that I drove these cars yesterday and today wanted to post pics of them so bad, that I just got carried away :lol: No worries, I will have other car's pics this weekend :)

Looking good Lucas 👍 All shots are very clean and the angles were chosen perfectly 👍 Keep it up, man! Also, I'm going to update some pictures tomorrow, some of the car I was tuning this week and am going to upload in our garage, Lucas ;)

And yes Mr. M I'm commenting in my own gallery again :lol: Yaaay! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your Aussie series. I love shots 6 and 7 of the first set and the seventh shot of the Falcon ZR8 with the Viper is excellant:tup:

Very good Intro Lucas! 👍 You have some really good angles in there, and a quite a few are well composed. Honestly I think some should have some basic editing applied. Do you have Photoshop or Gimp which you could use?

EDIT: If you don't mind I did two which, for me, really stood out from the rest.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6700/87725988.jpg http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9679/59160151.jpg

I think you could achieve those really easy. Crop/Levels/Saturation/Colour Balance/Noise/Boarder and thats all.

Last edited:
Thank you very much, SweetshopUnion 👍 I have to agree with you. The moment I took those two I knew they were going to be the best two of the whole set :) Nice editing there, by the way. Sadly, I do not have any graphic programs to edit. I used to have Photoshop CS3, but not anymore, and my brother doesn't seem like getting it for me anytime soon. I would love to edit some of my pics.

You should get GIMP then, it's free and has all of those adjustments. I would say the majority of GT4 photos need levels/Brightness and Contrast editing to get rid of that grey glaze that seems to cover every photo.

My first update in a week:

Ford Mustang GT350 @ Gion
img0250o.jpg

img0251x.jpg

img0252g.jpg

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 @ Ponte Di Rialto
img0253k.jpg

img0254m.jpg

img0255j.jpg

Thanks to grncivic03 for telling me about going up through the Corkscrew.

Chevrolet Camaro SS @ Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca​
img0256vog.jpg

img0257qtk.jpg

img0258h.jpg

The Mustang really looks great and the 3000GT also.. The Camaro pictures are amusing, though :D 👍

Great Aussie car pics. I've always liked having British car pics on galleries though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back