Game screenshot translations and some misc. screenshots (cars and misc.)

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 479 comments
Ah also, in a car manufacturer main menu, there are two car icons. One has a red dot behind it. Is this special cars or something? The Honda one seems to be full of old cars.

dcarena
Ah also, in a car manufacturer main menu, there are two car icons. One has a red dot behind it. Is this special cars or something? The Honda one seems to be full of old cars.

I believe the red icons take you to the manufacturer's new (as in 0 miles) historic vehicles.

One question to maskrider about the replay theater.
When a replay file is selected in the list (a red circle appears on the pic of the selected replay), four buttons are available at the top right of the screen.
The first one is used to play the replay.
The last one is used to change the commentary.

I don't know the use of the second and third buttons (each launch a popup with "Ok" and "Cancel").
Could you please translate them. Thanks.

VV
One question to maskrider about the replay theater.
When a replay file is selected in the list (a red circle appears on the pic of the selected replay), four buttons are available at the top right of the screen.
The first one is used to play the replay.
The last one is used to change the commentary.

I don't know the use of the second and third buttons (each launch a popup with "Ok" and "Cancel").
Could you please translate them. Thanks.

Added. And sorry that no more requests will be entertained for a long while.

Andrea -HF-
Can you translate the option that appear under the race screen during a B-Spec session?

Already done. Please kindly check the first post. :rolleyes:

oh god..thank you there's an 04 GTO in, I'm glad the Holden Manaro and 04 GTO got in (would've liked the 05 with autocross kit and 6.0 LS2 but i cant complain)

About the transferring of credits from Prologue/GT3. It seems like it didn't work for me. I followed your instructions on the Game Status screen, but it says there is no GT3/Prologue Data found. I've looked at the memory cards already, and its clearly present. I have the chinese version, btw. the Prologue disk is also chinese, so I don't think its a localization issue. The GT3 data is American, but I don't think that would affect things either...any ideas?

saveur2
About the transferring of credits from Prologue/GT3. It seems like it didn't work for me. I followed your instructions on the Game Status screen, but it says there is no GT3/Prologue Data found. I've looked at the memory cards already, and its clearly present. I have the chinese version, btw. the Prologue disk is also chinese, so I don't think its a localization issue. The GT3 data is American, but I don't think that would affect things either...any ideas?

Different language version saves will never be recognized.

People with Chinese version are not even able to import Chinese version saves of Chinese GT4 Prologue (there is no Chinese version of GT3).

It seems that only Japanese version can import the save from what I read in local newsgroups.

Another PD oversight....

P.S. Zipped translations. All images so far (I think) in one neat little package. Enjoy. Mask, feel free to put this link in your first post. (The PDF was unnecessarily large and wasn't worth uploading.)

Hi there

I have a few questions. Do you guys know what the numbers at the right side of the credits stand for? It are never the same numbers. On different screens I see different numbers.

Then an other question. You can upload the credits from GT3 in to your GT4. But how many is it? Because it is a bit stupid if you can upload your current credits and you have a lot. Then you can use it as a cheat. Start with a lot of money at the beginning. Its a bit stupid then.

Well, it's been said many times, but THANK YOU. You're saving me from having to go through a guess and check process of figuring out the menus.

can you put up a screenshot of any car on the high speed ring course please. I havnt seen a single screenshot of that even know so maney people really missed it when it wasnt in GT3

Latest Posts

Back