Game screenshot translations and some misc. screenshots (cars and misc.)

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 479 comments
Hi I finally managed to take a picture of that screen I was talking on my other post.

I am sorry the quality is low and I hope you will be able to read it anyway, behind the top Black Bar is the name of the car Chrysler Concept Roadster 02

Thanks for help

Andrea

Attachments

• Immag064.jpg
    Immag064.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 57
Jacu
Hi I finally managed to take a picture of that screen I was talking on my other post.

I am sorry the quality is low and I hope you will be able to read it anyway, behind the top Black Bar is the name of the car Chrysler Concept Roadster 02

Thanks for help

Andrea

It says

Failed, it is a special car that you cannot select.

Hey Mask, do not know is anybody has clearly stated this, and if so, ingore this find. If not, it will be cool to update "My Home" screen, so everybody can have a knowledge this very useful feature:

At "My Home" screen, when you press "start" you actually go to "Change Parts and Settings" menu for a car you have selected (car that is shown in garage). Notice that you can't go to "CPaS" menu nowhere else without entering the race with particular car (which gives you a day plus and lowers your win ratio percentage after retireing from the race).

This option is not being shown on that screen (as I recall), but it is finnaly being implemented in the series, since it lacks from the very first game. Also, it gives you the ability to check yours tuning status, as the "parts installed" info screen can't be found outside the "Race Setting" screen.

maskrider
It says

Failed, it is a special car that you cannot select.
Ohh ok so no racing with that I presume, well thanks a lot.

Yes Amar I noticed that too when I was trying to load old saves (but from Italian version of Prologue)

Another thing is does anyone knows what is the number that appears on the garage screen where vehicles are listed, once you chose them?
I.E I had my first car a Mazda Roadtser Euno then I entered the Autobianchi A112 and on that screen I had a 1 corresponding to the A112 and a 2 corresponding on the Mazda.
Is this meaning I can use like multiple cars?? without having to go to the garage to change them everytime?

amar212
Hey Mask, do not know is anybody has clearly stated this, and if so, ingore this find. If not, it will be cool to update "My Home" screen, so everybody can have a knowledge this very useful feature:

At "My Home" screen, when you press "start" you actually go to "Change Parts and Settings" menu for a car you have selected (car that is shown in garage). Notice that you can't go to "CPaS" menu nowhere else without entering the race with particular car (which gives you a day plus and lowers your win ratio percentage after retireing from the race).

This option is not being shown on that screen (as I recall), but it is finnaly being implemented in the series, since it lacks from the very first game. Also, it gives you the ability to check yours tuning status, as the "parts installed" info screen can't be found outside the "Race Setting" screen.

Good idea. Added to the My Home Screen, thanks.

Maskrider, would you mind translating this attachment, I wrote it up from the settings screen.

Thanks

Attachments

• LSD1.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 25
Change history tells you how many times you've gotten into that car. I think.

Also, when I went to the brake balance controller in the tune screen, the scrolling text at the bottom mentioned ABS. I would be interested to see what that text says in its entirety.

Sven

Also, when I went to the brake balance controller in the tune screen, the scrolling text at the bottom mentioned ABS. I would be interested to see what that text says in its entirety.

That's like the system in previous GTs, the brake balance alters the ABS system.

BTW, does ASM oversteer induce oversteer, or reduce it?

Thanks

Sven

I didn't see ABS in it, I see they mention "higher on the front will tend to cause understeer and higher on the rear will tend to cause oversteer."

Yeah, it also mentions an ABS controller in the reference guide, but I think that can't be altered in the game, only the strength of the system front to rear.

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to maskrider for the translating.I'm loving this game and the info has made it much easier.

I'm just mad that my Momo wheel won't work with it.

Sorry if this has been asked before but i read through the thread and i cant find anything about it

When i finish a race and i go back to main screen with My Home, sometimes there is a pop up saying something in Japanese. This also happen from time to times when I enter the used cars section (old timer, A and B)

What do those pop up say?

Thanks!

icefroz
Sorry if this has been asked before but i read through the thread and i cant find anything about it

When i finish a race and i go back to main screen with My Home, sometimes there is a pop up saying something in Japanese. This also happen from time to times when I enter the used cars section (old timer, A and B)

What do those pop up say?

Thanks!

This has been answered before. :)

If you are in the main map, mostly those pop-ups that tell you a course has been unlocked.

If you are in the used cars shops (Oldtimer, 1H90, 2H90), the pop-up tells you that new cars are in the lists.

Hadn't seen much pop-up in My Home.

Something new is available, in the main menu probably a new track is unlocked, in the used car screens there has been a change in the stock of cars.

maskrider
Only 2 outcome for missions, Win or Lose, no intermediate.
Ok well so by the time you get the IA lisence you will have the Jay Leno Tank and all the other mission cars... because someone told me that to get IA lisence you do the missions 10-34

Change history just keeps the cars in order of the most recently driven car, it does not tell you how many times you've driven it. That's why cars that you haven't driven yet are at the end and not numbered.

BRENTON8907
Ok well so by the time you get the IA lisence you will have the Jay Leno Tank and all the other mission cars... because someone told me that to get IA lisence you do the missions 10-34

To do missions 1-10, you need IB license.

To do missions 11-34, you need IA license.

I too have 1 question....

Is the GS really replaced by the ZR-1? B/c there were pics of GS with a bunch of muscle cars.

Andrea -HF-
Maskrider can you pls explain me the differences of turning on/off the options "Active Steering" and "GTFP power assist"?

Active Steering - Automatically adjust your steering wheel when you spin

GTFP Power Assist - simulates Power Steering on cars

McLaren F1GTR
I too have 1 question....

Is the GS really replaced by the ZR-1? B/c there were pics of GS with a bunch of muscle cars.

Please don't mind my ignorance, what is a GS ? I don't know much about American cars (and I am not a car freak although I am a licensed driver).

halemmeric
Maskrider, thank you for all.
One cuestion: Can i choose random songs in race?

You choose from a list (that you can modify in Music Theater), and it plays randomly from the list.

Back