Game screenshot translations and some misc. screenshots (cars and misc.)

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 479 comments
You should put in a direct link to the "Halls and races" as well.

And thanks very much for the fantastic job with the translations.

tre
You should put in a direct link to the "Halls and races" as well.

And thanks very much for the fantastic job with the translations.

"Halls and races" was indeed there for sometime already, may be it is not standout enough. Just edited the post to make it more standout.

Maskrider, on the progress screen that shows how many miles you've driven in the game, medal counts, total winnings, etc.. What is the result of pressing the START button? I pushed it and it started asking me a few questions and showed an exclamation point so I chickened out and went back. Thanks.

To 8400RPM: It showes you the option to load/transfer data form the GT3 or GTP game (if you have the right version save on your MC).

To Maskrider:

Have a strange pop-up while entereing the "manufactorers" races. I pick the car in garage (TVR for instance), then I head to ManufctrRace. Enter first screen, enter info screen, then enter race screen. Pop-up window pops out. Some text, on the bottom is "OK" button. No matter of pressing "X" or "triangle", it prompts me into the race screen. What is that pop-up saying?

After I enter the CarSetUpMenu, another pop-up pops up, also with "OK" on the bottom. It does not take in concern did I press "yes (X)" or "no (triangle)" too.

What are those pop-ups if you know?

Thanks in advance.

8400RPM
Maskrider, on the progress screen that shows how many miles you've driven in the game, medal counts, total winnings, etc.. What is the result of pressing the START button? I pushed it and it started asking me a few questions and showed an exclamation point so I chickened out and went back. Thanks.

I have just captured those screens, they will be done soon.

amar212
To 8400RPM: It showes you the option to load/transfer data form the GT3 or GTP game (if you have the right version save on your MC).

To Maskrider:

Have a strange pop-up while entereing the "manufactorers" races. I pick the car in garage (TVR for instance), then I head to ManufctrRace. Enter first screen, enter info screen, then enter race screen. Pop-up window pops out. Some text, on the bottom is "OK" button. No matter of pressing "X" or "triangle", it prompts me into the race screen. What is that pop-up saying?

After I enter the CarSetUpMenu, another pop-up pops up, also with "OK" on the bottom. It does not take in concern did I press "yes (X)" or "no (triangle)" too.

What are those pop-ups if you know?

Thanks in advance.

Mostly those restrictions, like tyre restrictions, if you are equipped with racing tyres while the race needs normal or sports tyres, you will be prompted that you tyre will be changed to the required type and the other options will be disabled.

Same thing happens for NA tune and Turbo races.

I have a question that I didn't find answered.
I won the Spider & Roadster cup in the Beginner Hall and won the nice Chrysler Roadster.
But when I try to enter any Hall to race with it it tells me something that I can understand.
Anyone could help please?

Thanks

Jacu
I have a question that I didn't find answered.
I won the Spider & Roadster cup in the Beginner Hall and won the nice Chrysler Roadster.
But when I try to enter any Hall to race with it it tells me something that I can understand.
Anyone could help please?

Thanks

What Hall and what event ? May be you could check the "Halls and Races" thread to see if you meet the requirement of the event.

Maskrider (GT4 guru)

Can you tell me if there are any races in GT4 for cars that are absolutley stock ( ie straight from the 'dealer' - no modifications permitted at all. ) ?

TheCracker
Maskrider (GT4 guru)

Can you tell me if there are any races in GT4 for cars that are absolutley stock ( ie straight from the 'dealer' - no modifications permitted at all. ) ?

Not in GT mode (except the Missions in Mission Hall), only in Arcade mode. :)

BTW, not a guru, just a novice.

maskrider
What Hall and what event ? May be you could check the "Halls and Races" thread to see if you meet the requirement of the event.
Maskrider, thanks for the reply, any hall and event, and it can't be since it doesn't even let me get to race screens (like it does for example when you have a FR Car and try to enter a FF car)
As soon as I click on any Hall icon from the main map this yellow window pops. I could also try to write on a paper what it says and report it but my version is in chinese and I suppose you are Japanese and I am not sure you would understand it.
Or is anyone chinese around? Or having the same problem??

Jacu
Maskrider, thanks for the reply, any hall and event, and it can't be since it doesn't even let me get to race screens (like it does for example when you have a FR Car and try to enter a FF car)
As soon as I click on any Hall icon from the main map this yellow window pops. I could also try to write on a paper what it says and report it but my version is in chinese and I suppose you are Japanese and I am not sure you would understand it.
Or is anyone chinese around? Or having the same problem??

Eeeh... I am a Chinese (and I am in Hong Kong as you can see from the Location under my avatar), but I am self-learning Japanese. Can you post a photo of it ?

I will in 20 minutes since I am going home from work :).
But BTW how did you dump pictures from the menu? did you connect the PS2 output directly to a computer VIVO video board?

Liquid Li0n
You download that dscaler and you can game PS2 on your pc screen?

Yes, I play games and take screenshots that way. With a fast PC, the quality is pretty good.

Recording video is another issue, I use an external USB 2.0 MPEG-2 encoder.

inside the prize car listings for mission mode well it says like complete mission x- mission x... Do you need to get all golds or what... Sorry im just curious i dont have GT4 yet so im asking all my questions before i play it 82 hours straight :dopey:

BRENTON8907
inside the prize car listings for mission mode well it says like complete mission x- mission x... Do you need to get all golds or what... Sorry im just curious i dont have GT4 yet so im asking all my questions before i play it 82 hours straight :dopey:

Only 2 outcome for missions, Win or Lose, no intermediate.

Latest Posts

Back