Game screenshot translations and some misc. screenshots (cars and misc.)

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 479 comments
8400RPM
GS is the Grand Sport Corvette. And no, it was not replaced by the ZR-1 as I just won it as a bonus car the other night!

Ahh ! That one is also available in Used.

chevrolet-corvette-grand-sport-96.jpg

First of all: Thanks to everybody for your great contributions. Some really nice pictures there :)

I would have a request: Would anyone mind taking a picture of the Lotus Carlton without the nasty custom wing ? I know there is one with a wing on one of the first pages, but i would love to see that monster in its original condition. I had the pleasure of driving this car (number 079 if i remember correctly) about 10 years ago and even if it is no beauty this car simply rocks. Going 300ks was a thrill. Hehehe ...

Thanks in advance
Bonsai

wwff
Maskrider.
How to unlocked more car in the used car section?

You cannot unlock (except the 4 black special ones that only appear on the week during 694-700 days), the list rotates every 7 days.

To everybody else : Please kindly request pictures of cars in the other threads dedicated to car pictures.

I was scrolling through the tuning menu, and in others I don't see "racing modification" anymore? Does this mean that it won't be possible to have racing colors for any regular street car that you modified / tuned?? I never read anything about it, hence I'm asking.

smellysocks12
I was scrolling through the tuning menu, and in others I don't see "racing modification" anymore? Does this mean that it won't be possible to have racing colors for any regular street car that you modified / tuned?? I never read anything about it, hence I'm asking.

The game does not allow change of colours once the cars were bought.

maskrider
The game does not allow change of colours once the cars were bought.

That's kind of a shame. In GT1 and 2 it was always great to buy a car and later be surprised to see what they looked like once you bought "Racing Modification".

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere else but I haven't found it...

Importing from GT3 gives you extra money depending on how much you've got in that one... (I presume the best way to max this is to complete GT3:Concept for the 10M)

What does importing from Prologue give you?

C.

yeti
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere else but I haven't found it...

Importing from GT3 gives you extra money depending on how much you've got in that one... (I presume the best way to max this is to complete GT3:Concept for the 10M)

What does importing from Prologue give you?

C.

Check the save import screenshots in the first post.

Looked at the list of the cars, and sorry if this has already been asked but what's the significance of the different coloured backgrounds? (white & red)

Messiah
Looked at the list of the cars, and sorry if this has already been asked but what's the significance of the different coloured backgrounds? (white & red)

The ones with red background are from Legend Car, the others are Hot Car.

Legend Car & Hot Car?

With regard to importing data from GT3 & Prologue - do you have to do this right at the start or can you do it later without losing any of your cars but still get the cash?

Messiah
Legend Car & Hot Car?

Check the car shop screen.

Messiah
With regard to importing data from GT3 & Prologue - do you have to do this right at the start or can you do it later without losing any of your cars but still get the cash?

You can do it anytime regardless of your status.

Thanks for the answers. I can appreciate that these have probably been asked before but trying to find answers on threads with 20 pages can be difficult - so thanks for taking the time :)

1 more question.

To get points in A-Spec & B-Spec, do you have to do each race in both modes to be able to get the maximum?

maskrider
Check the save import screenshots in the first post.

OK a couple more specifics...

All Blue (& green) Clears Domestic A
All Red (& orange) Clears Domestic B

What does all Purple do?

What level are they cleared to? (Bronze/Silver/Gold) (Does this differ depending on what you had in Prologue?)

Do you get the prize cars for doing this?

C.

PS Cheers for the help Maskrider... this topic is awesome and must've taken you ages!!

EDIT... Just found the answers to some of this...

maskrider
No grade and no cup, just a pass. If you want the prize cars you have to take the license tests.

C.

Anyone can translate the list of the tracks selectable in "retriving course" option with maskrider arcade screen shots. (or Maskrider himself. just a list in order of the screen).

I'm in chinese version and the screens shots don't help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sven
The screenshots helped me plenty with my chinese version...

The screens shots are in japanese. My list in "retrieving course" is in chinese.

How do you translate ???

If these screens shots helped you with your chinese version post the list of tracks.

pricer
The screens shots are in japanese. My list in "retrieving course" is in chinese.

How do you translate ???

If these screens shots helped you with your chinese version post the list of tracks.

That is Course Registry.

I cannot help you as I don't have the Chinese version and I don't think I will buy it.

Check the courses in Arcade mode, see if there is an English description like the Japanese version, if so, take a note on them and relate back to the course registry.

OT: PAL version issue

New Car in PAL?

Found this picture for PAL. Mask, can you check is this Mazda in Japanese version?

Attachments

• GT4_13.jpg
    GT4_13.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 60
maskrider
That is Course Registry.

I cannot help you as I don't have the Chinese version and I don't think I will buy it.

Check the courses in Arcade mode, see if there is an English description like the Japanese version, if so, take a note on them and relate back to the course registry.

it's the same list, it's the same order (you have japanese name and i have chinese name. I dont understand why it's difficult to put a list of 60 tracks on the same order as the screen ?

pricer
it's the same list, it's the same order (you have japanese name and i have chinese name. I dont understand why it's difficult to put a list of 60 tracks on the same order as the screen ?

I have a life and I have something to do than just translating games ? Does that bother you ? Heh !

I don't understand why people takes things for granted in the Internet. :indiff:

amar212
OT: PAL version issue

New Car in PAL?

Found this picture for PAL. Mask, can you check is this Mazda in Japanese version?

Mind telling me what model is this Mazda ? Sorry that I am not a car freak to spot it.

Back