Game screenshot translations and some misc. screenshots (cars and misc.)

Discussion in 'GT4 Photo Mode' started by maskrider, Dec 30, 2004.

1. maskrider

maskrider

Ahh ! That one is also available in Used.

[​IMG]

2. ALPHA

ALPHA

You can start by getting the soundtrack and working yourway from there!

3. VV

VV

@ Maskrider :
    Could you please translate all the track names in the Course Registry option ? Course Registry
    (I must prepare a GT4 LAN event for the end of the week ...)

Thanks.

4. maskrider

maskrider

Check my Arcade couses gallery, every screen has an English name and the Japanese counterpart

http://gallery.felixmcli.org/gallery/gt4courses

5. wwff

wwff

Maskrider.
    How to unlocked more car in the used car section?

6. Bonsai

Bonsai

First of all: Thanks to everybody for your great contributions. Some really nice pictures there :)

I would have a request: Would anyone mind taking a picture of the Lotus Carlton without the nasty custom wing ? I know there is one with a wing on one of the first pages, but i would love to see that monster in its original condition. I had the pleasure of driving this car (number 079 if i remember correctly) about 10 years ago and even if it is no beauty this car simply rocks. Going 300ks was a thrill. Hehehe ...

Thanks in advance
    Bonsai

7. maskrider

maskrider

You cannot unlock (except the 4 black special ones that only appear on the week during 694-700 days), the list rotates every 7 days.

To everybody else : Please kindly request pictures of cars in the other threads dedicated to car pictures.

8. Bonsai

Bonsai

Oops. Sorry. Actually wanted to post it in the Photomode thread. Scusa folks ...

*ducksinshame*

9. VV

VV

Well ... thank you.
    BTW, you've forgot Citta di Aria in your gallery (the track is available in Tiime Trial mode, but not in Single Race mode). ;)

10. maskrider

maskrider

Ha ha ! Yes. Added. :)

Didn't noticed. Thanks.

11. smellysocks12

smellysocks12

I was scrolling through the tuning menu, and in others I don't see "racing modification" anymore? Does this mean that it won't be possible to have racing colors for any regular street car that you modified / tuned?? I never read anything about it, hence I'm asking.

12. anubong

anubong

Maskrider, thank you for all.

13. maskrider

maskrider

The game does not allow change of colours once the cars were bought.

14. smellysocks12

smellysocks12

That's kind of a shame. In GT1 and 2 it was always great to buy a car and later be surprised to see what they looked like once you bought "Racing Modification".

15. yeti

yeti

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere else but I haven't found it...

Importing from GT3 gives you extra money depending on how much you've got in that one... (I presume the best way to max this is to complete GT3:Concept for the 10M)

What does importing from Prologue give you?

C.

16. maskrider

maskrider

Check the save import screenshots in the first post.

17. Messiah

Messiah

Looked at the list of the cars, and sorry if this has already been asked but what's the significance of the different coloured backgrounds? (white & red)

18. maskrider

maskrider

The ones with red background are from Legend Car, the others are Hot Car.

19. Messiah

Messiah

Legend Car & Hot Car?

With regard to importing data from GT3 & Prologue - do you have to do this right at the start or can you do it later without losing any of your cars but still get the cash?

20. maskrider

maskrider

Check the car shop screen.

You can do it anytime regardless of your status.

21. Messiah

Messiah

Thanks for the answers. I can appreciate that these have probably been asked before but trying to find answers on threads with 20 pages can be difficult - so thanks for taking the time :)

1 more question.

To get points in A-Spec & B-Spec, do you have to do each race in both modes to be able to get the maximum?

22. yeti

yeti

OK a couple more specifics...

All Blue (& green) Clears Domestic A
    All Red (& orange) Clears Domestic B

What does all Purple do?

What level are they cleared to? (Bronze/Silver/Gold) (Does this differ depending on what you had in Prologue?)

Do you get the prize cars for doing this?

C.

PS Cheers for the help Maskrider... this topic is awesome and must've taken you ages!!

EDIT... Just found the answers to some of this...

C.

23. pricer

pricer

Anyone can translate the list of the tracks selectable in "retriving course" option with maskrider arcade screen shots. (or Maskrider himself. just a list in order of the screen).

I'm in chinese version and the screens shots don't help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

24. Sven

Sven

The screenshots helped me plenty with my chinese version...

25. pricer

pricer

The screens shots are in japanese. My list in "retrieving course" is in chinese.

How do you translate ???

If these screens shots helped you with your chinese version post the list of tracks.

26. maskrider

maskrider

That is Course Registry.

I cannot help you as I don't have the Chinese version and I don't think I will buy it.

Check the courses in Arcade mode, see if there is an English description like the Japanese version, if so, take a note on them and relate back to the course registry.

27. amar212

amar212 Premium

OT: PAL version issue

New Car in PAL?

Found this picture for PAL. Mask, can you check is this Mazda in Japanese version?

Attached Files:

28. pricer

pricer

it's the same list, it's the same order (you have japanese name and i have chinese name. I dont understand why it's difficult to put a list of 60 tracks on the same order as the screen ?

29. maskrider

maskrider

I have a life and I have something to do than just translating games ? Does that bother you ? Heh !

I don't understand why people takes things for granted in the Internet. :indiff:

30. maskrider

maskrider

Mind telling me what model is this Mazda ? Sorry that I am not a car freak to spot it.