Game screenshot translations and some misc. screenshots (cars and misc.)

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 479 comments
maskrider
One is LAN mode game options, the other is the networking options.

Errr...huh...yeah...um...looks pretty much like the question i posted. :)

i understand the LAN icon.
what is the "networking" feature & what is the difference between that & "LAN"? the icons look to be the same. :confused:

i am only assuming maybe the network configuration area?

My damned computer kept crashing and crashing, so I took a night off. When I came back, I seen this thread. Allow me to offer my congratulations for making these translations. This goes striaght to the creator of this thread and the translator. Good job, sir.

Someone in another thread was talking about PD not bothering to look into the GTPlanet forums for making this even more the greatest racing game in existance. Well for me, I made some comments about not knowing who you're up against. But look at this picture: http://z-o-g.org/imgs/gt4/tr/race-menu.jpg

I made a comment about how GT1 gave you the best idea as to knowing what cars you're up against, and how much horsepower they're using. It seems rather... unique to talk about what types of tires are being used on the cars. I thought PD would probably ditch this idea, but with the picture I linked from the first page of this thread, they really DO look around online and off to get some ideas. It may not seem like it, but hey. At least it's better than not having any your prayers answered.

And oh yeah... good one, PD. A toast to PD: :cheers:

Hey maskrider, great job on all the info so far, I cant tell you how much I appreciate it......just one thing, can you give any info on fuel usage, is it only for endurance races and is the tire wear more realistic this time around?

maskrider
Updated to the first post.

Thanks a lot! This solves the "where's the power chart" question too! Please let us know if when you install stage 3/4 NA or Turbo kits power is increased only at high rpms (like in GT1) or unrealistically at every rpms. Again, Thanks! :)

Any pictures of Audi Quattro Sport S1 '85 Rally car????? Could you check if that car is mentioned in credits? It should be in game. Is Audi quattro's sound (original '82) good?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: to the man known as Maskrider, what a top job you have done with them translation jpegs.

Cheers fella, now when my imported copy of GT4 arrives tomorrow/Saturday...... I can just boot up the PS2 and look at the relevant screens and i'm away!!

Postman say after me;

"I must deliver this game even though it's New Year's Day"

"I must deliver this game even though it's New Year's Day"

:)

king jame II
Many thanks for the pictures and information. Its really great work. I was impressed to see that the Callaway Vette seems to be the tuned version of the C6. Its dead sexy.
James-
The Callaway C12 isn't a C6 Vette, it's based on a C5 Vette.

Stinky Chicken
Jeez, you couldn't put this in one link... Instead it had to be about twelve thousand. :irked:

If you can do better yourself, go ahead, but don't flame him for uploading, hosting and sharing all those nice pictures!

DeltaS4
Any pictures of Audi Quattro Sport S1 '85 Rally car????? Could you check if that car is mentioned in credits? It should be in game. Is Audi quattro's sound (original '82) good?

Yes, that S1 is also my dream car ... :). Pics would be nice and where to unlock it :) Tnx.

vipersan
Yes, that S1 is also my dream car ... :). Pics would be nice and where to unlock it :) Tnx.

Would that S1 be the same car, that was thrashed around the TOP GEAR test track BY a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII 340MR showroom spec, by 1.5 secs?

In the recent edition where old school race cars were put up against modern day road cars.

I saw that and I don't remember any Audi Quattro S1, the S1 I'm hoping for is the big 650Bhp one, and it certainly wasn't that.

GTXLR
Would that S1 be the same car, that was thrashed around the TOP GEAR test track BY a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII 340MR showroom spec, by 1.5 secs?

In the recent edition where old school race cars were put up against modern day road cars.

Noup. That was (if I remember correctly) ~300HP Audi Quattro, 2 generations before the S1 (~600HP). Use google to get pictures. I think that that was not so fair comparison. They could have used at least Audi Sport Quattro to compare with that EVO MR. The horsepower would be more comparable. And you must know, that suspension has improved a lot since (1982~1985). ;)

vipersan
Noup. That was (if I remember correctly) ~300HP Audi Quattro, 2 generations before the S1 (~600HP). Use google to get pictures. I think that that was not so fair comparison. They could have used at least Audi Sport Quattro to compare with that EVO MR. The horsepower would be more comparable. And you must know, that suspension has improved a lot since (1982~1985). ;)

The S1 is the one with the huge flared arches and rear wing then!

Thanks for clearing that up.

I have a question about the after market wheel selection. GT3 had the exact same wheel selection as GT2. GT4 seems to have the same wheel brands available. Can you tell me if there are any new wheels? It would be nice if we could actually purchase wheels from this century! ;)

illegal
If you can do better yourself, go ahead, but don't flame him for uploading, hosting and sharing all those nice pictures!

Where did I flame him? :confused:

You'll start a flame war yourself if you keep over-reacting. :sly:

I'm sure they are nice images, but I don't have the time or patience to come back here and click each link individually.

you should be thanking him not complaining that because YOU don't have the patience to look at each picture, your ungrateful and illegal wasn't overreacting.

Maskrider, you saved me when I got Prologue last year. Now you've done it again only much more work is involved. Thank you, it is VERY MUCH appreciated.

Oh yeah, and keep 'em coming!

Thumbs up Maskrider!!!! 👍 👍

How can you drag yourself away from playing GT4 and actually post information? :)

Thanks a lot man!!!

hey just curious has anyone of you drove you car in gt4 so much that you ran out of fuel or gas does your car come to a automatic stop or what?

Back