Gamescom new free cars

• Thread starter Igano
  • 106 comments
If you have that in mind up front though, it's very rapid isn't it? :cool:

I expected an elegant but cumbersome landwhale. I was pleasantly surprised when I looked down the tach and saw I was doing 250kph in the streets of Prague without leaving very expensive body panels everywhere.

It's not nimble, but it's not numb either.

Reading this thread has been very painful for me. My xbox one has been in a box on a moving truck since last Friday, and won't be set up again till Monday at least. What a stupid time to move!!
Hang in there mate. Not long now. You will love the new cars. Are you getting FH2?

Really boring car pack imo. :indiff:
Infinitys are basically a heavier Nissan 370z and GTR.
Rolls Royce will probably never drive it again.
Opel Astra was fun to tune.
Mustang atleast looks cool.
Electro no thx.

hmmm, really tempting. I wonder if I should just say "screw it" and buy a xbox one now. Well, maybe after I buy a capture card for my youtube channel.

Hang in there mate. Not long now. You will love the new cars. Are you getting FH2?
Just got the XBone plugged back in today!! Will be taking the Mustang out later! Need to do some more important unpacking first, though.

FH2 is a day one buy for me. Loved (and completed) the first one.

Th Q50 Eau Rouge is so bad lol. I guess the game is simulating the steer by wire system and it results in having next to no feel in the wheel, no feel of tires slipping, no feel of high RPM, it's terrible and understeers a lot too. But the engine sound is awesome so it has that going for it which is nice.)

Finally drove this beauty this morning. Just peachy handling and an intoxicating sound.

14794814960_b15bdf8870_c.jpg

The limited Xbox time I've had has been split between Forza and Fifa and I'd driven the Astra and Wraith a couple of times and built a Hellcat replica.

Definitely worth the wait, I'd be amazed if it isn't in Horizon 2, it's prime marketing for Ford with its introduction to Europe.

Th Q50 Eau Rouge is so bad lol. I guess the game is simulating the steer by wire system and it results in having next to no feel in the wheel, no feel of tires slipping, no feel of high RPM, it's terrible and understeers a lot too. But the engine sound is awesome so it has that going for it which is nice.)

I don't feel that way at all with the TX wheel. The car drives fine but obviously has traction issues as does the real life version. Its nuts that car comes with 255 size tires from the factory with that much power.

Last edited:
Tried to make a B-class tune, but even with race weight reduction, that monster is still 4.1k lbs!! It was fun for a little hot lapping, but was just a moving chicane in races... Might have to bring it up to A or S class, even, to balance all the stock power with upgraded grip.

Back