Gamescom new free cars

• Thread starter Igano
  • 106 comments

The Rolls is far too damn fun for a car of that brand and mystique (and weight), and driving the Spark-Renault feels a bit like being at the dentist. Oh, and the new Mustang? Totally better than the old one. Not much to say about the couple of Q50s (both feel too perfect, and the Eau Rouge is basically a supercar your mother-in-law would approve of). And the Astra, a true average car, is a good benchmark for the Forza physics: it's a car which you can probably compare to your everyday ride, and it does feel right, therefore I will assume the other cars feel right too from now on.

It was a nice job for T10 to surprise-release another pack. Loads of bonus points because it's free - I thought they had some dumb **** in charge of selling their games, but I stand corrected, and humbled.

As much as I love VGT, I don't think it can save my fading interest in GT6.

The call of epic cars, all with a livery editor is a lot more tempting than some concept cars and a halfassed photomode that won't be thought of anymore.

I made the switch to FM4 a year before FM5 released, you won't regret it. I've actually gone and got FM2 and 3 to see what i missed.

Mustang.jpg

The only thing I don't like about the new mustang is the body-colored rear diffuser. It makes the rear end look unnecessarily busy.

I got up this morning, thought I'd run a race or two on Forza before going to work, and was very pleased to see brand new free cars to download. I had just enough time to get them all downloaded and race just one car. I went with the Wraith at Prague. Nothing like roaring past Corvettes in the lap of luxury. It handles so well, you don't realize just how heavy it is until it goes sideways in a corner and just keeps going and going right off the track. When I get back home, I'm hopping in the Mustang and the Eau Rouge.

I've always used the livery editor to "fix" things like that. Blacked out front lips, blacked out rear diffusers, black hardtops for convertibles... :) Unless the Mustang doesn't let you do that.
It does that was the first thing I did to mine.

6 more Cars to add to my little Forza drive around the world Challenge :)

Rolls Royce came very close in the first Random draw to which I car I drive next, Just lost out to a RUF.

Nevermind they will all get their turn eventually.

This pack has got me a step closer to considering getting an Xbox One just for FM5. Obviously I'll still get a PS4 for GT7 but, Forza has really been impressing me as of late. And that's coming from someone who hates all things Xbox and Forza!

This pack has got me a step closer to considering getting an Xbox One just for FM5. Obviously I'll still get a PS4 for GT7 but, Forza has really been impressing me as of late. And that's coming from someone who hates all things Xbox and Forza!
Hey Mate, I have the Xbox One and just love FM5 and the cars that are in it. And the new free cars are awesome. Love driving the new mustang and cruising in the Rolls. I still play GT6 and will no doubt get a PS4. I recommend getting a Xbox One with FM5 if you can. You won't regret it.

I took one around Le Mans and Nurb GP yesterday to do slides with it. Fell in love. Gonna treat it to ten laps of Bathurst tonight, that's always a nice time.

I have a friend that adored Gran Turismo ever since the original. Prior to us picking up GT5 on day one (I actually had it in my hand at the register a day or two before release because they mistakenly put it out but the system wouldn't let them ring me in) he was talking about the thousands of hours he'd spent with GT1 through GT4; how he played each of them for years at a time. With GT5 he quit and moved on, never to look back, before I did, he has no interest in GT6, and is officially done with the franchise. GT was fine when it had no real competition, but that hasn't been the case for many years now, and its days are long gone. On consoles, Forza has been the place to be for some years now. If PD can't figure out how to revitalize the series with GT7 by making it a dramatic departure from the direction they've been going, they might as well just retire the franchise.

Hello, are people driving their Rolls Royces stock, tuning them themselves or using storefront tunes from the cloud?

If the latter can anyone suggest a tune with good handling? My Wraith seemed a bit stiff on the corners.

Hello, are people driving their Rolls Royces stock, tuning them themselves or using storefront tunes from the cloud?
I've been driving mine stock. I usually do. I like to get to know the car as it is. After a few months, I'll start upgrading.

Reading this thread has been very painful for me. My xbox one has been in a box on a moving truck since last Friday, and won't be set up again till Monday at least. What a stupid time to move!!

Reading this thread has been very painful for me. My xbox one has been in a box on a moving truck since last Friday, and won't be set up again till Monday at least. What a stupid time to move!!
On the upside, hopefully you'll be settled in by the time Horizon 2 hits next month.

Too bad I dont have XB1, hopefully the Rolls is on FH2 so I can cruise in that on my 360

The Rolls is fun. Sadly I do NOT enjoy the Eau Rouge. It gets outstripped by almost everything in it's class and that's disappointing.

I tried it on Bathurst last night but I was pretty tired. Really fun, trying to indulge in slides whilst keeping it neat and off the barriers is entertaining.

Back