Gamescom new free cars

• Thread starter Igano
  • 106 comments
So, you have to "buy" the pack from the Marketplace first. THEN, as soon as you re-enter the game, it starts the update. WTH? That's not how past packs (even paid ones) worked. Oh, well. I guess it's better than unplugging the 'box countless times, waiting for the update to finally happen.

Mine didn't download like that, reboot just after 6pm and it started when Forza fired up.

Bought all the cars but I'm mainly looking forward to seeing how my wheel feels after T10 have made some changes.

Tried a lap in the Formula E car and couldn't detect an improvement, should have used something I'm familiar with.

Last edited:
Bu111PcCAAIPEpZ.jpg
Wow 2015 Mustang free?? I was just talking about this car yesterday and how I am surprised it is not in F5. Now its here!!Free!! I wonder if the 2015 WRX or STI will make their way to F5?

Looking at the Formula E car right now and it's displacement is apparently a billion liters :scared:. I guess it's because it's all electric that they didn't now what to put there :lol: (unless they really are a billion liters :scared:)
Or someone had their pre-teen daughter write the specs for that one. "OMG, it's like, a billion liters!"

I'm very jealous that Forza gets the Formula E car :drool:
Someone please send me gameplay videos of it as soon as it's availiable

Ask and you (might) receive. Haha it may still be processing it plays for me in Youtube but not in the preview on the forums. Also this is the first video I have done any kind of (very short) commentary on so be nice. I might start doing this more with all the tool MS have given us.​

Ask and you (might) receive. Haha it may still be processing it plays for me in Youtube but not in the preview on the forums. Also this is the first video I have done any kind of (very short) commentary on so be nice. I might start doing this more with all the tool MS have given us.​

Thank you :embarrassed:

Good job, thanks for the video mate. You did well.

So can't wait. On the way to work on the train so can't play for another 12 hours. :(
Any in game pics would be appreciated.

I noticed that the new Mustang has a functioning vacuum/pressure gauge. Have any of you guys added boost to this car and seen if that gauge actually shows boost?

Thanks for the videos. Much appreciated makes me want to get off the train and go home and play.

No problem bro.

^ The guy in the vid is taking about a bouncing needle, I'm pretty sure that's the Power Reserve dial.

One does not simply rev a Rolls Royce :D
That guy is me haha I haven't driven it before and with the game dvr on the side I couldn't tell what the hell the thing was pointing at. But I did kinda figure it was something along those lines with a power meter since the Veyron does the same sort of thing.

That guy is me haha I haven't driven it before and with the game dvr on the side I couldn't tell what the hell the thing was pointing at. But I did kinda figure it was something along those lines with a power meter since the Veyron does the same sort of thing.

Oh right :lol: thanks for the vid. Yeah it's a percentage meter and the aim is to get it to 0 without flying through the pearly gates.

Wait a minute.
So I just noticed that under the "number of cylinders" restriction setting, you can set the engine type to electric. I set it, went to buy a car thinking maybe there was something I missed, turns out there wasn't.
View attachment 186474
So...wondering if we're going to be seeing electric cars as DLC sometime, or if they just forgot to take this restriction out before shipping the game.
🤬 called it.

And also, I am surprised my Xbox didn't immediately catch fire when I put a spoiler on a Rolls Royce.

Last edited:
Back