GarGarage UPDATE; A Great White Captured!

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 240 comments
Hey Soloracer3, I really wish I could paint a couple of them and not get the stripe and on the other hand, I wish the stripe would stay on the Viper :dopey:

Greats shots of the HPA. I always seemed to overlook them as well but I recently took some shots of it. They seemed to come out really well like they have in yours.

Not to sure about the colour though. :P

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but is there a better looking car than this 40 something?

more coming soon.

Thank you Soloracer3 :), I have four currently, I accidentally deleted a game save that contained two more :crazy: moral? Back up often!

Enzo killer :P very nice colours on it though 👍 You certainly like your chrome cars judging from your recent updates though :lol:

@Grand Prix, what is life without a little humor :lol: Glad you liked it and them.

Thank you Skython and Soloracer, going flat out through the Deep Forest tunnel and going airborne for the first time was, eh interesting, learned my lesson!

Great pics - I think white suits the Enzo well. Fun pics too. I like the road grain, sense of speed, and even the fisheye effect on the second to last photo. Well done!

Back