General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
  • 22,511 views
For me its 4-rotor, v6, 2-3 rotor, then v8.
 
For me its 4-rotor, v6, 2-3 rotor, then v8.



Its a shame the guys selling it now. If you have a spare £10,000 though.
 
Last edited:
I like straight 6's better. Like a 1-jz. Cant beat the sound of the DW Skyline!
 
1j>rb25.. rb26>2j..reving to 11rpm in a il6 is boss.
 
1j>rb25.. rb26>2j..reving to 11rpm in a il6 is boss.

Until they blow up. rb + anything over 8k rpm = money
 
look at saito's chaser, and you just cant tell me you dont want that.

Oooooohhh boy do I want that... click here and you'll want one too. 👍
 
I wish the licences in our country allowed us to drive turbo's on our permits.

Then I could buy an S14.
 
Anyone else find the Tommy Kiara ZZII as a surprisingly good drift car?
 
Oooooohhh boy do I want that... click here and you'll want one too. 👍

Say what you will but that chaser is everything I hate.
Chaser Yes
Big gay wing No
Those horrible body kits that flair out at the lip No
Big gay wing, again No
 
Say what you will but that chaser is everything I hate.
Chaser Yes
Big gay wing No
Those horrible body kits that flair out at the lip No
Big gay wing, again No

Big gay wing, I'll have to agree on that one... :yuck: the rest.. Ill take it.. 👍 lol..
 
Airborne, holy cow. Chasers are cool but again, that wing must go. I'd repeat the word you guys used to describe it but seeing as I've been told off for using that G word I daren't say it.
 
I love saito's chaser. All I'd do is take off that wing and put on a roof spoiler, and a flat dmax wing. And maybe change the wheels.

EDIT!: today's topic: your favourate drift car of all time
 
Last edited:
Lol did you get that from another thread?

Hmm, well can you do multiple votes? :D
 
No its just whatever pops into my head from looking at previous posts.

Anyway, i just dream of having a 1200hp laurel. You just cant stop loving the four doors! :D

Yeah lets do top 3 or something.

So mine would be:
3: that fd rx7 in d1gp (forget aswell)
2: orido's supra
1: kumakubo's laurel, just because of its rareness and power!
 
I have to many to list , but I'll do my top 3 ;)

1. Lowbrain Drifter's S13
2. Driftworks S15
3. Burst S13
 
Lbd s13 is a lovely car, so wide aswell! And james deane really knows how to handle the car! Ultimate driver.
 
All three of them in the clip.

 
Oh yeah i saw that a good while ago. That chaser is noice!
 
Oh sorry 👎

Anyone else think this is awesome and wish they had camera views like this when online on your replays?



he has diff gloves on lol what a legend matches his helmat
 
Lbd s13 is a lovely car, so wide aswell! And james deane really knows how to handle the car! Ultimate driver.

james is awsome in that s13 hes brothers good to lol
 
Mike is actually nowhere near as good. James is one of a kind.
Btw double post.
 
Powellx235
today's topic: your favorite drift car of all time

kei office s15. 👍
 
REDLINEDRIFTEAM
i thought you could post as many times as you want in 1 day in other threads

No you posted twice in a row.
Try to multi-quote.
 
1. Daigo Saito JZX100
2. Asamoto Team Orange Rx7
3. Kuroi Onevia
 
Oooosh
0740013620X310.jpg

dai1.jpg

ESC_0060-1.jpg
 
For me its 4-rotor, v6, 2-3 rotor, then v8.

Forget the rotarys :yuck:

Inline 6, Inline 6, Inline 6, Inline 6,....... er.. Inline 5, V8:sly:


@ powellx235

Kuroi, my idol........ RIP


1. BMW E30 with M50B28 Turbo
2. BMW M5 E39 with Turbo
3. Cressida, Chaser
 
SR20DET 4 life yo!
 
Back