General TT Photo Mode Thread

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 378 comments
Some damn nice pics there, the large wheelie files might end up as a wallpaper. lol
Quick question, are those pics of the rider falling off the bike real? lol

black300zx
Great pics! Can someone post some pics of a black Aprilia RSVR?
*Look Ma, I’m ridin’ my bike with one hand.*

attachment.php

Hi

Some Pics from the best riding Simulator ever

Some nice RC 30 my favorite one :)

Attachments

• rc_03.JPG
    rc_03.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 44
  • rc_04.JPG
    rc_04.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 40
  • rc_05.JPG
    rc_05.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 39
  • rc_01.JPG
    rc_01.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 73
Hi

here some funny pics
:scared:

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 61
  • supermoto.JPG
    supermoto.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 72
  • suzuki.JPG
    suzuki.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 51
  • suzuki_01.JPG
    suzuki_01.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 45
maxiblue83
Hi
Some nice RC 30 my favorite one :)
Welcome to the TT forum Maxiblue.:) I think that you’ll find that your bike is the RC30’s mini-me. That’s the 400cc NC30. ;)

{Edit}
Why the tiddler was chosen over the icon is beyond me.

speedy_samurai
Great pic. I love how the replay shows when you looked behind you. Is that an aftermarket muffler I see on an Aprilia?
Yeah, the TT replays are so full of action and life. Makes GT replays look a bit staid in comparison.
And yes, the Mille has been upgraded to the performance exhaust system. Much nicer than the bulky stocks cans. :)

Some nice shots Flo, I really ought to spend some quality time with the Gixer 750. Please keep in mind that images should be limited in size to 500 X 500 pixels. If you prefer larger pics, you can upload images as thumbnails via ImageShack. Thanks. :)

Samberto
Some nice shots Flo, I really ought to spend some quality time with the Gixer 750. Please keep in mind that images should be limited in size to 500 X 500 pixels. If you prefer larger pics, you can upload images as thumbnails via ImageShack. Thanks. :)
So I guess the 640x480 pics I've been posting are not okay. :nervous:

I like your last pic, zonekill. 👍

FatAssBR
So I guess the 640x480 pics I've been posting are not okay. :nervous:
I work with apple cinema displays, so I don’t personally have a problem with large (dimensional) images. However, limiting the image size keeps the thread tidy and goes some way to accommodating the technical needs of all GTP users. Hence, I would encourage posters to rely on thumbnails/proofs for multiple sets and large images. Cheers :)

maxiblue's pic of the yellow #15 Yamaha getting air at Nurburgring is awesome! It is very realistic looking. I really like the realistic pics the best. The wheelies and stoppies are ok, but the realistic racing pics with speed are the best! Nice job!

*ZX vs R8*
attachment.php

If only the Audi would leap out of the sign and badger the Green Meanie all the way up the hill.
teleport.gif

Taking out the lovely Buell on Valencia. (I equipped it with an after-market exhaust but it didn't seem to make a difference visually.)

Oh no! My Buell!

my leg.. I think it's crushed... and my hand... I can't feel my fingers...

And now it's time for the showdown with the MV Augusta 1000. A little game of chicken, who's up for it?

we have slowed the shot down so you can make out what's happening...

Brace for impact!

As the shocked spectators look on the force of impact propels both combatants violently backwards.

Back