Generic wings

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 11 comments
Oh the hot hatches are in need of more wings, sick of that ugly wing T10 added since FM4. Also, would love an option for canards and different style tow hooks (with selectable colours).

I don't mind the GT wing too much but that hatch wing has to go, it just looks stupid.

Although I would like to see the design of the Forza 4 wing come back, I thought that looked way better

maxresdefault.jpg

Something like this would probably work well on most hatchback style cars.

rally-innovation-rear-hatch-wing-ford-focus-st-2013-2014-2_large.jpg

Would look way better than the crazy setup most of the hatches have now.

As I’m all about performance rather than appearance so I nornally wouldn’t mind but theres no denying some different style wings would be great, or at least less conspicuous ones :lol:
65C0449F-9B82-478F-A0FB-C0C17DA512CE.jpeg

I love spoilers/wings. I find them drop-dead-sexy. In some cases, they don't do much performance wise, but aesthetically they look cool. I'd love to see more options, and more availability. So that there are more than 1 option per car. I'd also like something that accounts for more performance, ( most spoilers add so much drag and destroy the top end speed), how about something that offers less drag, without sacrificing downforce and grip? Then there are the cases where the car doesn't go fast enough for a spoiler to have that much of an effect on speed or downforce. I'd like to see that kind of data taken in to consideration. Hmmm, I'm not asking for too much?

Back