Members:
- ELVISMARTINEZZZZ
- Cha-Feel
- thehoodlin
- CAPP_Countach
- LoneWolfTunes
- xXOPTIC_GUNERXx

Last edited:
I think the last guy who quoted swear words also got moderated, or at least his post was also removed. Just a heads up 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck fellas.... I'm sure you'll see me in your lobbies sooner than later.... Or should I say my tail lights ;) LOL

"no teams going to mess with us"--Optic Guner

ANSWER: Kung will

Last edited:
Good luck fellas.... I'm sure you'll see me in your lobbies sooner than later.... Or should I say my tail lights ;) LOL

👍 Let us know when you guys are ready to show yourselfs in a team battle :) We will be waiting.

haters goin to hate but everyone know are roster is a force to be wreckin with and if you dont think we are, we are only a message away if you wana see for your self

Hey, Calm Down NOW! there is no need to stoop to his level....
he's not worth our time anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
I sense a locked thread coming soon.

This post is right.

Thread closed for 24 hours, and all posts that violate the Acceptable Use Policy will be receiving whatever infractions they deserve.

Scratch that, that took less time than expected.

Thread has been purged of an entire page of posts; let's try this again, folks. Only this time, following the rules every member has agreed to. The lock won't be temporary next time.

Thank you.

Last edited:

👍 Fast roster drew goodluck too all of you guys on rentless ! Proline will be waiting for a great team comp :) catch you on the strip !!!

Back