Genosydial Tuners (GST)

Good friendly Battle today guys!!

2vs2!!

We lost 1st round 10to8 and we won 2nd round 10to7!!

GFrs and we should to a 5vs5 or 4vs4!!

We ran spec v 09!! much respect to C_Blunt and kipin!!! Fast guys!!

It was nothing serious, just a friendly tag team battle.. 2vs2!! DQ and Me vs C_Blunt and kipin..

Good races guys, it was fun and dramma free!! much respect to your Team Evil!!

Good friendly Battle today guys!!

2vs2!!

We lost 1st round 10to8 and we won 2nd round 10to7!!

GFrs and we should to a 5vs5 or 4vs4!!

We ran spec v 09!! much respect to C_Blunt and kipin!!! Fast guys!!

It was nothing serious, just a friendly tag team battle.. 2vs2!! DQ and Me vs C_Blunt and kipin..

Good races guys, it was fun and dramma free!! much respect to your Team Evil!!

Let me know if you guys want to i can be ghost or host whenever. Just let me know 👍

Supafly_001
Thanks Mich! yea we have a pretty strong team :) and yes we do!!!

I am sad to announce that C-Blunt has left the team!:nervous:

Sorry about your teams lost. Unfortunately things happen bro. You are still a strong team either way!!

Last edited:
It says he is co-leader of knightmares on the op.

Weird, didn't he make multiple teams though? If he is on knightmares, I've never seen him run with the team and I've ran with them a lot until my PS3 broke.

Last edited:
Shells N Cheese
Weird, didn't he make multiple teams though? If he is on knightmares, I've never seen him run with the team and I've ran with them a lot until my PS3 broke.

Yeah and he left them right away. I don't know what team he is on anymore lol. This is why team loyalty is rare in this game. Most people on here have been on 3 or more teams. TDS is my 2nd team since my first team died out a few months after it was created. Glad i was able to join tds best group of guys I know.

Yeah and he left them right away. I don't know what team he is on anymore lol. This is why team loyalty is rare in this game. Most people on here have been on 3 or more teams. TDS is my 2nd team since my first team died out a few months after it was created. Glad i was able to join tds best group of guys I know.

Whoop whoop:)

I been on 3 well technically 2 teams. True Tuners, my first days of drag, then we merged with hydro. From Hydro to Team Fallen. And had the most fun with people on them.

michrulejj
I been on 3 well technically 2 teams. True Tuners, my first days of drag, then we merged with hydro. From Hydro to Team Fallen. And had the most fun with people on them.

Well thats different in your case. My comment was meant towards people who join a team then leave to either make another team or join a team with someone else. Your situation was a merger not you leaving your original team and hopping around. Then hydro members became team fallen so it is still basically the same people different name.

Last edited:

Well thats different in your case. My comment was meant towards people who join a team then leave to either make another team or join a team with someone else. Your situation was a merger not you leaving your original team and hopping around. Then hydro members became team fallen so it is still basically the same people different name.

I've been on quite a few teams, not as many as those team hoppers but still a lot compared to normal people. This mostly happened in the circuit and drift scenes mainly due to the fact that the teams never did anything and fell apart or the fact that every member was better than the leader and nobody wants to be on a team with a slow leader that runs his mouth and causes issues because he thinks he is the best, I've met so many people and teams over the years that had the same problems as well, it's never fun. Now that I found Hydro I feel at home :)

I know, and basically yes. Haha Was just stating my history.

Latest Posts

Back