getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
Did you post maintenance is finishing at 23:00 tonight??
 
well i went to "gran-turismo.com"
and clicked on Uk and it says that the maintenance is finishing around 23:00/23:30.
you can check
 
Did you post maintenance is finishing at 23:00 tonight??

Glad you said that,I hadn't checked.👍
 
Sure, ill accept and ill send you on the 25th. i got trade today with "scottish GT5" and tommorow with "tuncfc2" then yours. ill add you to the list so i wont forget :)

Isn't there another car you want for the Supra that i listed before?
 
umm no, sorry.
the only thing that i wanted that you listed the the Stream Z.
the only other thing i might have want is the S2000 but i already got it..
 
one supra RZ '97 added! :)
updated.
 
I will see what's here on the 3rd which is my next available day.:)
 
Is the Opera 350Z available? If yes, I want it, just tell me what you want back.
 
Where do you get all of the supras?
well i find alot of them on UCD. and also my friend send me like 2-3 every week so i'll keep on sending him good powerful cars that i tune. must mention here @kennybianco which helped me alot in my last tune for RS6

I will see what's here on the 3rd which is my next available day.:)

Im looking forward to the 3rd :)
 
Okay if the Supra RZ is still up for trade then here are some vehicles I am willing to let go of:

Escort Rally Car '98
Seven Fireblade '02
Skyline GT-R M.N.P. II (r34) '99
Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
RUF BTR '86

or a lvl 6 ticket

If none of those are what you are looking for then maybe give me a few specific cars you are looking for since I am not sure what every single cars rarity is.
 
Last edited:
well i have all these cars and i dont need the ticket. so im looking for S2000 GT1/Turbo
another SLR '03
GT by citroen-i dont care which of the 3.
Enzo if you can send it (never checked).
GT-R academy version
ok?
 
just got another Supra RZ '97!!
updated.
 
anothe update-got another XJ220 and an SLR '03
 
ImTheZobi
well i have all these cars and i dont need the ticket. so im looking for S2000 GT1/Turbo
another SLR '03
GT by citroen-i dont care which of the 3.
Enzo if you can send it (never checked).
GT-R academy version
ok?

I actually may have the S2000 GT1/Turbo. I will let you know as soon as I get back around to my ps3.
 
great! oh and write its condition, i dont mind about 0/0/0 i just want to know
 
Okay I do have a S2000 GT1 Turbo by Amuse. Its 0/0/0 for the fact that I just bought one at the new car dealership. Are you sure this is the correct one?
 
Yes, great then when ill get home all send you a date of when i can trade :)
 
If the S7 is still going, I could offer you a variety of matte paints, a Lexus is 200 GT-1 race car, any of the rally cars, a corvette c5-r, mercury cougar xr-7, m3 gtr. There are quite a lot, too many to list here. If you're interested or want to ask for anything in particular just message me or FR me
 
Guys,guys cars like the C5-R and the GT by Citroen's that zobi mentioned earlier cannot be traded.
 
Pink Mclaren F1 with gold chrome wheels for your saleen?
 
If the S7 is still going, I could offer you a variety of matte paints, a Lexus is 200 GT-1 race car, any of the rally cars, a corvette c5-r, mercury cougar xr-7, m3 gtr. There are quite a lot, too many to list here. If you're interested or want to ask for anything in particular just message me or FR me

the S7 is available. do you have tickets?
and also an online garage will be helpful.
_____

thanks rob!
 
the S7 is available. do you have tickets?
and also an online garage will be helpful.
_____

thanks rob!

level 23 ticket? i'll get an online garage week after next, then you can all admire my sexy cars. and yes i realised afterwards that some broke the trade limit, but meh. s'all good
 
Okay I will get on here soon to verify the date
 
Back