girlfriends can actually be good

• Thread starter RacyBacy
  • 28 comments
My girlfriend has actually got all her license test b4 me, she has gotten gold all on her first trys. Has anyone had this happen to them, she is putting me to :indiff: shame.

No, my girlfrends good, but not great. Then again she hardly plays it so she could be great if she tried, but she wouldn't want to try. She's not that interested in computer games, but she loves football.

My girlfriend got hold of the new DFP wheel on the final green test (Suzuki Alto Works, Grand Canyon Mini). She drove in the "BSM Shuffle" style - hands together, then to 10 and 2 to turn the wheel... Gear changes were fun too.

Girls are crap at computer games - unless they're Lotus350 (there's always ONE exception)

She's too fast for me. She's bound to be good, she live's over this side of the Pennine's, lol.

live4speed
She's bound to be good, she live's over this side of the Pennines, lol.

As I said, there's always ONE exception...

daan
All gold, first try at each one?

Yer arse.
Yeah it's full o' ****!

That's complete nonsense. There is no girl/woman better at GT than I :sly:

And I'll gladly prove it by racing her
kult.gif

Famine
My girlfriend got hold of the new DFP wheel on the final green test (Suzuki Alto Works, Grand Canyon Mini). She drove in the "BSM Shuffle" style - hands together, then to 10 and 2 to turn the wheel... Gear changes were fun too.

Girls are crap at computer games - unless they're Lotus350 (there's always ONE exception)
That car is twitchy as hell :crazy:

And thankyou
silvia.gif

L1ama
haha owned by ur girlfriend...how can u let a girl win a MAN's game?
You apparently have not had much success in the woman department then my friend. . . : )

A HA!

My girlfriend posted as me. B1tch! Anyway, calm down guys, she didn't get all gold ... just a few bronzes lol! She had all of you there though! So i'm not full of bull ... she just took the piss. Quite funny! :)

As for girls being **** at computer games, then i would have to agree. Could I ever see her being able to get a gold in ANY test. Definitely not!

Lotus350 ... I look forward to racing you online one day!

Thanks for proving her right though: We take Gran Turismo extremely seriously!!

RacyBacy
A HA!

My girlfriend posted as me. B1tch! Anyway, calm down guys, she didn't get all gold ... just a few bronzes lol! She had all of you there though! So i'm not full of bull ... she just took the piss. Quite funny! :)

Haha! She's got humor. :)

well, i don´t know about girlfriends.
but i gave the driver´s seat to my wife and she made the first four lessons in gold.
this isn´t bad since she never tried any of the predecessors.
and she needed little to no coaching by me.:D

my missus is Crp at GT she just crashes into the barriers and then screems at me for putting her in a hard car to drive then storms off. But saying that shes v-good at tekken. :)

sprite
my missus is Crp at GT she just crashes into the barriers and then screems at me for putting her in a hard car to drive then storms off. But saying that shes v-good at tekken. :)

im v - good at age of empires :dopey:

Razo
Girls who are good at GT - as rare as dinosaur ****.

It's not really just GT, its most video games. They say ooh wow, i;m crap and after 5 minutes stop trying and moan. I would make the comparison to five year old boys, but i don't think that would go down very well at all.

Ok so i wasnt the best at it but still i did get some gold, and if I remember I Think I got one on my first try. Dont hate lol cause im better at the game then you!!

lotus350
Yeah it's full o' ****!

That's complete nonsense. There is no girl/woman better at GT than I :sly:

And I'll gladly prove it by racing her
kult.gif

I WILL RACE YOU ANYTIME JUST FOR SAYING THERE IS NO GIRL THAT CAN BEAT YOU WELL I CAN HONEY. LOL WELL I THINK I MIGHT I NEED MORE PRACTICE BUT DONT SAY NEVER CAUSE WHEN I WIN YOU WILL LOOK LIKE THE CHUMP J/K :indiff:

racysgirl
I WILL RACE YOU ANYTIME JUST FOR SAYING THERE IS NO GIRL THAT CAN BEAT YOU WELL I CAN HONEY. LOL WELL I THINK I MIGHT I NEED MORE PRACTICE BUT DONT SAY NEVER CAUSE WHEN I WIN YOU WILL LOOK LIKE THE CHUMP J/K :indiff:

:lol: :lol: Whatever, I'm waiting...

bring it chump :sly:

Back