GIS3, GIS4, GR2 all downloadable, look here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tulikettu
  • 11 comments
  • 691 views
You have to go to the website and click on them from there

Good link Tulikettu
 
He probably just " Right Clicked and Saved As" to the link you posted. Meh, it's pretty good. 👍
 
download the ferrari F50 vs 355 vid from the link above. Its class!!!!
 
Ok now it works but does GIS3 is the one with the escort vs supra? or with the nsx?
 
I'm getting 1ko/sec for the GhostRider 2 and I'm on cable...!
 
I would suggest downloading them from suprnova.org. Go to Movies at the top and then Automotive/Cars. You'll need a bittorrent client. All the GIS are there but the 3rd. Ghostrider is on the site somewhere too, do a search.
 
Isn't it easier to use dc++? There you can easily find GIS's from 1 to 4 and all the Ghost Rider clips etc. without bittorrent. Well everyone does what they seem to be the best.
 
Back