Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

You and Nicolas have made two great sets from this online session with the GTO ! Both are superbs ! Love the light in shots 1 & 4 and the shots 2 & 3 are very realistic !

Last edited:
I thought I had commented on this, but apparently not. It's a nice set. Shot one is pretty sweet, the composition is great the placement of type is good too. I also like shots 3 and 5 is very nice and different. Has a good feel to it. 👍

GPR
I thought I had commented on this, but apparently not. It's a nice set. Shot one is pretty sweet, the composition is great the placement of type is good too. I also like shots 3 and 5 is very nice and different. Has a good feel to it. 👍
Sometimes that happens to me, but I actually write things but they don't appear, so I need to rewrite them.

Great Ferrari GTO set @Giulietta73.

This shot stands out to me, looks like something I would find in a copy of Top Gear magazine.
14776705967_3ae2257148_z.jpg

Thanks for visiting my gallery.

My GTO set is almost done. Will post them in 1-2 hours. ;)

You and Nicolas have made two great sets from this online session with the GTO ! Both are superbs ! Love the light in shots 1 & 4 and the shots 2 & 3 are very realistic !

Stupidly beautiful as always. Brilliant job! :bowdown:

Great Images of the GTO -Like them all! 👍

I like the composition and calm lighting in shot number 1.

2# image is realistic! Wow!

Wow ! Last two pages are A M A Z I N G ! So many awesome shots :drool: :drool: :drool: I can't choose a favorite, it's impossible :crazy:
Fantastic work, Eric ! :cheers:

Simply superb :drool:

GPR

Great Ferrari GTO set @Giulietta73.

This shot stands out to me, looks like something I would find in a copy of Top Gear magazine.
14776705967_3ae2257148_z.jpg

Thanks for visiting my gallery.

Thanks so much for all the comments:cheers:
Means so much and is always very greatly appreciated:bowdown::):gtpflag:

As someone who can't check out the photomode galleries every day anymore, I'm pretty sure I can judge by how much you've improved over time. The difference between your very first (GT5) shots or even your first GT6 photos and your latest ones is absolutely stunning.

I don't need to go into detail with regards to the individual photos, since you now have an eye for pretty much everything photo-related (when it comes to GT6, at least). Let me just say that I'm very impressed by what you're able to deliver here. And that comes from someone who's been on these forums for almost six years now and has seen a lot of stuff!

👍 👍 👍

Ooh, really love the mood/atmosphere in that Lambo set! Really love the first and last shot, although they're all superb! Superb editing!! 👍

Like the feel of that set Eric. The composition and tone of shot one is very very nice. And the last 2 are also strong in my opinion. The atmospheric feel created with those added layers is great. Good editing on the last in particular, liking the light beams from the headlights. 👍

Thanks Yui-San & George:cheers:
I was trying to get back to my Midnight Club 2 days. SSR5 has a really good EV range which is great for a night track - some of the new tracks (even at dawn or dusk) have no EV range at all.

Yeah, the light beams took a while to get just right - thanks for noticing them!!👍

These two last sets are brilliant Eric. The edit work on the Bulls pics is great with a perfect use of texture especially for a set with an awesome atmosphere, really love it ! And this Nismo set is also superb, the first pic is just awesome, great use of the portrait format, brilliant composition and lovely bokeh (yes I repeat myself, I've already said that on flickr :P ). The edit work to produce som "heat effect" behind the car is also very well done. And your panning mode 1 shot are also superb. Bravo my friend !

Back