Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

This set is awesome, great job Eric! 👍

My faves are 1, 4 and 5.

These two last sets are brilliant Eric. The edit work on the Bulls pics is great with a perfect use of texture especially for a set with an awesome atmosphere, really love it ! And this Nismo set is also superb, the first pic is just awesome, great use of the portrait format, brilliant composition and lovely bokeh (yes I repeat myself, I've already said that on flickr :P ). The edit work to produce som "heat effect" behind the car is also very well done. And your panning mode 1 shot are also superb. Bravo my friend !

Thanks Nic & Jérémy - really happy that you like them!!:bowdown::cheers:

Odds & Ends

Some comp entries, some randoms.....

Unedited comp entries

Edited comp entries

Randoms

This one was an experiment in in a 2-tone overlay: pink on the right, fading into green on the left. And also cloud brushes!

This one was inspired by a lot of F1 style photography. so I selected the car, pasted it to another layer. Then I duplicated the original layer, deleted the car out of one of the layers which I then applied motion blur. Are you with me still? That way, the when the car hole is blurred, the original underneath fills the gaps. Honest!!

A rain edit with 2 of my favourite cars. The only downside with this combo is the difference in height between the GTO and the Alfa!!

This one goes with the Tronrider set near the start of this gallery - it just didn't get uploaded, no idea why!!!

Inspired by George & Paul. I couldn't quite believe how much cleaning up this one needed!!!

An unedited outtake from a SSC PMC-rules comp.

Another unedited outtake. The cross-process filter 1 can be superb at times if you adjust the EV!

Another outtake - messing with Panning mode 1 (I seem to be doing that a lot recently...must be the challenge and reward cycle that I'm buying into at the mo!!!)

For Gary & Paul.
Inspired by Jérémy's brilliant Nismo TV shots - I love his red/brown tones and panning 1 work. So I tried to build this into this shot!

A couple of scenery based shots from SSRX, the second of which is with @xZAMGMarmite

These last 2 are trying to convey old school racing, grease, oil, gasoline and Steve McQueen!

There! Apologies for the long post. I'm finally on holiday and have the time again for the more serious business of photomoding!!!

I don't know where to start with all these amazing photos, so I'll give you a big :bowdown: for all of them, great works.

Faves are 5, 7, 8, 9, 15, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 28, 31 and 32. 👍

Both shots are superb, but like I said in the other thread, the VGT wheel is just amazing, the angle, light and DOF are brilliant. 👍

I can't express how impressed I am by your latest photos, Eric. The tones, the lighting, the contrasts, the individual compositions... It's just way too overwhelming! So, a huge 👍 to you for making me speechless - that's a rather rare occasion, thus you can be very proud of your work.

On a side note, that C9 shot reminds me of one of @Moglet's entries he did way back in the GT5 days. ;)

I can't express how impressed I am by your latest photos, Eric. The tones, the lighting, the contrasts, the individual compositions... It's just way too overwhelming! So, a huge 👍 to you for making me speechless - that's a rather rare occasion, thus you can be very proud of your work.

On a side note, that C9 shot reminds me of one of @Moglet's entries he did way back in the GT5 days. ;)
Well, if you're speechless then so am I!!! :bowdown: :) Cheers Nenad:cheers:
You've been very creative lately, to say the least. Inspiring work!
Thanks Patrick:cheers: A week off work helps too!!!

Thanks a lot guys:cheers::)

Back