Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

Your recent sets at Goodwood are great, and the wet edits are pretty well done with the right mood and tone to them. Really adds another dimension to the scene. Bravo. 👍

Amazing job in each of these last pics :eek::drool: The rain atmosphere of the 205 shots is very well done, very realisitic 👍
And this last shot is just perfect !

The last Peugeot 205 Goodwood shot has a really nice feel and mood to it. There's a nice subtlety to the wet effects, and nothing looks out of place. Cool stuff!

Thanks for all the nice comments. Always much appreciated. Will reply to each later today - a small smartfone and fat fingers is a terrible combination:lol:
:cheers:

Superb update Eric ! Love the atmosphere of the first shot. "4 lights" is very original and very artistical 👍 The M4 shot is just beautiful, very dynamicwith a superb light. The Maserati one is even better, great composition, perfect use of contrast for a splendid shot ! The TZ3 ultra-close shot is amazing :eek: These details are insane ! Love the mood of the Gordini shot, great composition once more in this shot ! And the last one is maybe not my fav' but it has a movie like rendering I like a lot :)
BRAVO !

Superb update Eric ! Love the atmosphere of the first shot. "4 lights" is very original and very artistical 👍 The M4 shot is just beautiful, very dynamicwith a superb light. The Maserati one is even better, great composition, perfect use of contrast for a splendid shot ! The TZ3 ultra-close shot is amazing :eek: These details are insane ! Love the mood of the Gordini shot, great composition once more in this shot ! And the last one is maybe not my fav' but it has a movie like rendering I like a lot :)
BRAVO !

Thanks a lot Jérémy:cheers: Always love reading your comments:tup:
I'm heading over to your gallery in a mo!

You come up with some really nice entries lately, great job. Also like a lot the off-roading VGT, looks kinda cool.

The Reventon pics are great too, especially the 2nd one, nice composition.

The B&W Jag looks superb.

You come up with some really nice entries lately, great job. Also like a lot the off-roading VGT, looks kinda cool.

Cheers Nicolas:cheers:

Comps are all I have time for at the moment!!:embarrassed: I can't even contemplate a 3.0 entry - just takes too long these days!! Great interview in Lee's interview thread BTW:tup:

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! More feathers in the hat!👍👍👍

I'm still trying to catch my breath! I personally am jealous (That's how I get inspiration).

Dam, you're like Renoir now, Huh?

You have birthed a new style...'Giulietta-Ism'. Way to shun convention, and give the finger to normal.

You 'abstracted' a car trunk.:drool: Pure beautiful decadence. I enjoy these so much.

These shots will further consolidate your choke hold on our senses, and push the envelope to new heights!

Go rip 'em a new one...I'll watch.:bowdown:

Giulietta73
Now I'm also inspired by those that remain and newer faces like GT-R, Tronrider345, MomoPeeZero, BlameAuntJemima, Fazerfan, Kodje, GTracer98, proby458, Ray29Rus, Croooooow, GTracer98 Jus1029, Smskeeter and literally many many more(again I'm sorry)....

Wow I'm speechless. I never expected anyone to list me amongst the names in there! Thank you so much for the compliment.

Thing is though... some of your images have been a sort of "quality benchmark" for me! So I guess We inspire each other :)

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! More feathers in the hat!👍👍👍

I'm still trying to catch my breath! I personally am jealous (That's how I get inspiration).

Dam, you're like Renoir now, Huh?

You have birthed a new style...'Giulietta-Ism'. Way to shun convention, and give the finger to normal.

You 'abstracted' a car trunk.:drool: Pure beautiful decadence. I enjoy these so much.

These shots will further consolidate your choke hold on our senses, and push the envelope to new heights!

Go rip 'em a new one...I'll watch.:bowdown:

:bowdown::embarrassed:
To borrow a MOMO phrase - "Much love bro!"
Your comments always bring a huge smile!!!!! But you're still the General!!

Wow I'm speechless. I never expected anyone to list me amongst the names in there! Thank you so much for the compliment.

Thing is though... some of your images have been a sort of "quality benchmark" for me! So I guess We inspire each other :)
Skeets, your advert edits are stuff of GT5 legend!!! Just when I thought I'd made the grade, you'd release a shot that would blow everyone out of the water!!! Good to know I'm regarded as a benchmark - high praise indeed:cheers::bowdown:

:bowdown::embarrassed:
To borrow a MOMO phrase - "Much love bro!"
Your comments always bring a huge smile!!!!! But you're still the General!!

Skeets, your advert edits are stuff of GT5 legend!!! Just when I thought I'd made the grade, you'd release a shot that would blow everyone out of the water!!! Good to know I'm regarded as a benchmark - high praise indeed:cheers::bowdown:
You know, I've been meaning to get back to making some adverts... thanks for the nudge :)

Back