Give me the truth straight to my face!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 107 comments
  • 3,458 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Messages
1,773
Who here hates me, and if so, how bad do you hate me, and why, cuz every time I do a goddamn thread, it either fills up with bs that gets it deleted or doesnt get any responses at all. :mad:
 
I don't think your getting singled out here. That's just GTP for ya.
 
its just that some people have some need to make others feel bad and screw with their minds
 
Happends to me all the time, And I dont hate you Tercel_driver you are quite a friend to me. :)
 
I have no reason to hate anyone here. So I don't hate you Tercel_driver. :)
 
Well, for what it's worth, Tercel_driver, I don't hate you. And you know I'd have already been posting snide comments in your thread if I did...
:smilewink
 
thanks for the support guys, yes there are people that make unoffensive posts like you, but you know there are the other people that just try to mess with the thread maker instead of the thread and begin quite big harsh arguments.
 
i don't think anyone hates you... i think why you're seeing stupid replies to your threads has more to do with the level of maturity (or is it immaturity) some members have.
 
Tercel, me and bird have no problem with you whatsoever....

:)
 
Hey Tercel.

Don't sweat it man. I don't think that anyone is out to get you, and even if they are, forget about them. There's much more to life than worring about what other people think about you. Just continue to be yourself. Remember, you can't sweat the small stuff. ;)
And I certainly don't hate you. In fact, the only person I hate here is Slip2rock! :mad: He's just a dirty hippy. I hate hippies. :mad:






























































Just kidding Slip! Love ya mate!
 
Yeah well i hate high altitude yanks......








































Just joking mate, luv ya right back! :) :lol:
 
i hate people with rock in their usernames...




































err, wait. nevermind. :rolleyes: :D
 
I have no problem with anybody on the forum, but if someone mess with me, they usually get it right back in the face.

There is ,though, a couple of poeple here that I usually avoid, because they always talk ****, so I figure it is a waste of time trying to do a conversation with them.. (Really their problem, not mine :))

But, tercel I have no problems with you..
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i don't think anyone hates you... i think why you're seeing stupid replies to your threads has more to do with the level of maturity (or is it immaturity) some members have.

Yeah, that's probably the reason.
 
ok. i don't know how you got the impression that people hated you, but I don't.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I hate you.

And I will not apologise.

Ditto; you're the only member I, er, hate.
 
Sorry, the secret answer was shut the hell up.

:D
 
Wow! Look at this crap! Did any of you guys read the first post? He was fed up with bs filling up his threads.

Tercel_driver, to tell you the truth, I don't know you(haven't seen enough of you posts at these forums) well enough to hate you, so I don't hate you.

OA
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Hey Tercel.

Don't sweat it man. I don't think that anyone is out to get you, and even if they are, forget about them. There's much more to life than worring about what other people think about you. Just continue to be yourself. Remember, you can't sweat the small stuff. ;)
And I certainly don't hate you. In fact, the only person I hate here is Slip2rock! :mad: He's just a dirty hippy. I hate hippies. :mad:.....


There is alot more to life than worrying about people who don't like you. Instead of focusing on who doesn't like you...focus on who does.I used to sweat people who didn't like me until...I was like "hey if you dont like me...then whatever man". I know there are people here who dont like me...but its whatever. Oh and BTW...I have nothing against you... ;) ...Oh and what have you done to make people hate you?
 
There are two people that really annoy me to hell, Klostrophobic and M5Power. If they are not correcting the grammar, then they are posting nonsense and acussing the other members of being stupid. Then there is ruf snoopie something, that sometimes disgusts me too. I just want these people to stay away as far as possible from me, and that is by not answering any of the posts I make.
 
If certain member's posts directly target you in a degrading or harsh manner, you need to notify one of the mods, including myself, asap so it can be delt with. You should not have to feel like your being attacked here on :gtp:. Keep in mind that some members post just bug you, you can always choose to filter out their messages in the User CP.
 
I agree with you in a way Tercel_driver. Their sarcasm is a bit obnoxious (<--Spelling?) at times. It's obnoxious (<--?) most of the time actually.
 
too much emotion.

this is a damn video game site.

if you think the people don't like you, go away.

good night.
 
ok...i admit it...i hate

































ham
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Then there is ruf snoopie something, that sometimes disgusts me too.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

PS - Hey tercel_driver. Don't mean to start something, but you oughta take a good, hard look at the GTPlanet user agreement. The last time you got into an argument with me, it was because I asked you to clarify one of your posts. You then put my name in your signature and called me a clown, which is a direct violation of a pact you made when creating your username. I didn't push it because frankly I don't care, but when you spin it to make it look like I did something to you, you really need a reality check.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
There are two people that really annoy me to hell, Klostrophobic and M5Power. If they are not correcting the grammar, then they are posting nonsense and acussing the other members of being stupid. Then there is ruf snoopie something, that sometimes disgusts me too. I just want these people to stay away as far as possible from me, and that is by not answering any of the posts I make.

Best post ever. Ruf snoopy thingy sucks!
 
Originally posted by M5Power


:rotfl: :rotfl:

PS - Hey tercel_driver. Don't mean to start something, but you oughta take a good, hard look at the GTPlanet user agreement. The last time you got into an argument with me, it was because I asked you to clarify one of your posts. You then put my name in your signature and called me a clown, which is a direct violation of a pact you made when creating your username. I didn't push it because frankly I don't care, but when you spin it to make it look like I did something to you, you really need a reality check.

doug, youre a ****ing clown. blow me.

tercel driver, you rule.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back