Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,348 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
YUSSS!!!!

Anyway, 6Driver Slots left for super. That means 3 Teams open :).
 
darn i missed the test session, when's the next one?
 
Kitten's just waiting for when I get GT6 and bring him some catnip.
 
**** Im just waiting till we can do some lap times together.
You'll have to wait till, I update teh gaem, get a Quattro, more money than sense, get used to teh new physics and a silly driver name.
 
I noes. But that isn't even the one I need, it's the pike's peak Quattro, the super duper ridiculous one.


Oh Shat i just noticed. *Face Desk*
 
i picked up my corolla recently, i just can't wait until i go back to my university town b/c i left my wheel up there
 
i picked up my corolla recently, i just can't wait until i go back to my university town b/c i left my wheel up there


Remeber to do Oil Changes everyone! Thats 200Miles der. No need to break in like GT5.
 
Sports Medium's Feel great :D.
 
The price you pay for Quattro :p
 
Tsukuba we can do around 58's with Super. But HOLY S*** the Hyundai is quick :lol:. ill need to tune my Escort more. Since he was 2sec Quicker at Toscana.
 
Any times for Toscana childrens?
 
Any times for Toscana childrens?


If i recall it was like 1:46 or something. Thats what the accent was running i was at 1:48. But it was lousy driving.
 
If i recall it was like 1:46 or something. Thats what the accent was running i was at 1:48. But it was lousy driving.
I bet I can get 1:44s with the Escort.

Last years 560PP spec had me at 1:42s and 1:41s tops.
 
We didn't test on Toscana that much so I think 1:44s are possible for sure.
 
Any comparison times for Tsukuba? I'm running middle 1.06s to low 1.07s and I wonder if this is competitive. Limited class
 
If i recall it was like 1:46 or something. Thats what the accent was running i was at 1:48. But it was lousy driving.

Was this on dirt?
 
Im watching two racing threads now....
 
This is Super btw. Just making sure you know :).
yeah i know.. took the corolla out for a spin on toscana the other day.. no oil change and no dfgt >.> but i refuse to tell u the time i clocked
 
yeah i know.. took the corolla out for a spin on toscana the other day.. no oil change and no dfgt >.> but i refuse to tell u the time i clocked


*Uses Wizardry* * Around 2:00?*
 
Can we up the Limited CC limit to 3,000? I wanna run an Avantime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back