Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,321 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait i cant find your limited car sign up? What wus it?
 
MX-5 S-Special Type I(NA,J) '95
 
Arctic White.


With a sexy black stripe.
 
With or without still more of a man than you
PFFT

I eat Honda Fits for breakfast and put Snake Venom in my corn flakes, which I make with my fists.

On a more serious note:

Since I'm stilll killing time on GT5 waiting for GT6, I tuned a 475PP Stratos (It barely makes it to 475 :eek:). Pushes a lot more power than I thought it would have, had to weigh it down severely with Ballast also so it could make the regulated 1150kg. The car meets regs, whew....

But she's a cruel mistress, might be the foirst machine I actively work on between races.
 
Rim Color to btw?
 
I imagine the machine will be largely the same in terms of PP in GT6, so here's the Stratos' statty stats.

334HP/7900RPM weighted at exactly 1150KG. Had to get almost everything to get it at 475PP.
 
Well testing Tsukuba and i did 1:04 in Limited. 59.4 in Super. So room for improvement :).
 
I am dissapointed that you guise haven't gone all Best Motoring :(
 
Season 2 will be indeed the best season ever :D.
 
Season 2 will be indeed the best season ever :D.
For season 3 we'll go to space ;)

The Stratos is quite planted in GT5, if you managed it's murderous tendencies correctly, it's very capable, it's also quite the fast little Miata sized thing.
 
I think it will be fine with some tuning.
 
I wonder if a Dino 246GT can have Dirt tyres on it?

Shares the engine with it's Rallying cousin.
 
Next thing you tell me is that the GTO can't have dirt tyres either, which would be the most ironic thing since the X car's engine sound.
 
That is incredibly ironic. Given that it was supposed to be a Group B car and was specifically made for that express purpose.
 
Group B was going to have a tarmac racing classification(Which the GTO would race in) as well as rally but it never happened.
 
Group B was going to have a tarmac racing classification(Which the GTO would race in) as well as rally but it never happened.
The more you know...
 
The more you know...

k-bigpic.gif
 
Watching some best motoring, I find out that the NSX Type R is as ludicrous in real life as it is in GT :scared:

It can hold off machines twice it's size and power if enough corners are in the way :eek:
 
Watching some best motoring, I find out that the NSX Type R is as ludicrous in real life as it is in GT :scared:

It can hold off machines twice it's size and power if enough corners are in the way :eek:

Because its light. and has good suspension geometry and weight distribution.
 
Because its light. and has good suspension and weight distribution.
And Honda is a company of powerful Necromancers.
 
Also Senna
It's quite entertaining to watch one frustrate the attempts of a Murcielago at passing.

This Best Motoring is basically GT, perfectly doable in the game even.
 
Last edited:
Is it allowed to use electric vehicles in the limited class?
 
Please update driver list in Colin McRae Racing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back