Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
634bhp/tonne.

:eek:

That's probably one of the highest bhp/weight ratios in a GTP series. It's nearly 200 more than the X2014 Junior (447), and 20 more than the Audi R18 (613)...

-----

I feel like a list.

-2000 Ford Falcon XR8 - 444
-Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11 - 613
-Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 - 523
-Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 - 544
-Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 567
-Ferrari FXX '07 - 682
-Ford 2013 Carl Edwards #99 Fastenal FORD FUSION - 570
-Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior - 447
-Honda RAYBRIG HSV-010 '12 - 448
-Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 - 460
-Pagani Huayra '13 - 540
 
Last edited:
You'll never regret it right?
Best decision of his life.

@TheKitten I'm definitely not going to be using the Miata, it's much too slow, I can get a 1:03 at Tsukuba in another car I'm testing.
 
Last edited:
Brace yourselfs... dakar is coming
 
Goddamn shipping companys and their stupid stupidness :mad:

Anywhowho, I must see the Stratos in GT6, but my lack of copy limits me :(
 
Brace yourselfs... dakar is coming

I just had an amazeballs idea.

If GT6's course creator materialises at some point... and it lets us create point-to-point races... couldn't we feasibly create a big Dakar-style rally course?

💡
 
Goddamn shipping companys and their stupid stupidness :mad:

Anywhowho, I must see the Stratos in GT6, but my lack of copy limits me :(
Stratos is fast, too fast.
 
I just had an amazeballs idea.

If GT6's course creator materialises at some point... and it lets us create point-to-point races... couldn't we feasibly create a big Dakar-style rally course?

💡

Or Pikes Peak? Or Ouninpohja? Or... :sly:
 
It's really not even that hard to control when tuned.
 
It's really not even that hard to control when tuned.
What this guy said, if you are aware of it's special characteristics and adapt to them, it's quite the beast machine.

Tuning it a tad bit also makes it less likely to attempt murder.
 
All MR cars are not too hard to drive, I agree! ;) And RR aren't impossible either!
 
All MR cars are not too hard to drive, I agree! ;) And RR aren't impossible either!
I was considering a BTR before Kitten killed my fun.
 
I think I'll use an MR2 then.
 
The Dirt and snow rounds will be legendary.
 
I was considering a BTR before Kitten killed my fun.

Good choice that would've been, BTR is one of my favourite "Hoonigan" cars! :D
 
Thankfully AWD isn't allowed like last year, otherwise everyone would be either in an Evo or a Subaru Impreza.
 
Hmmm I'll test a FR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back