Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,348 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just set a 1:03.7 around Tsukuba in my potential Limited ride, any good? No tuning.
 
Well I can only get 1:06s on SH, I was worried for a minute.
1388607296294.gif
 
ABP
I think this is a reason to not allow electric vehicles. My Tesla runs 1:03 - 1:04 with SH at 1150 kg.
Maybe you're just good :p I can probably do faster using my wheel and spending more time on the set up, but I'm not sure how much faster.
 
*blushes*
But I had another limited car which runs high 1:06s after learning the track. To be fair it was from the '80s.
 
I did 1:04 in my MR2. Plus 3 and 4th were popping out >:[.
Jesus back to the track then... :boggled:
Or picking a better car than the '80s Silvia.

Do I get a cookie for using the oldest or heaviest car? :dopey:
 
Hmm. I'll do some more testing tomorrow when I can be bothered then. :p I'm not sure about using the miata to be honest.
 
Hm, I just got 1:04.4 out of a spec Tesla Roadster. Precisely one second ahead of my Limited car.

The Tesla in comparison was born a sports car :sly:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ABP
:sly:

And Kitten just sitting there e not going amazed by the Tesla.
Maybe it's so nimble because of the MR configuration? Would explain why Kittens MR2 is just as good (or better :confused:) and why the silvia and miata are strugglin.
 
Thing is the Tesla is Electric. Instant Torque and one gear. Speed is limited however. Its nimble like a 111R. Its pure tune on how quick a vehicle is. As its configuration. I mean my Spec C was ridicolous fast because it was running a Evolution 9 Touge Tune. Which @superstreet556 helped me tune the Evo 9. and i took that tune and put it on the Spec C, But tweaked it a bit. I setup my car for Handling then Speed.

Ill do some testing of my little MR2 tonight :).
 
Last edited:
@Katiegan have you found plans to join us for couple of races. :dopey:

@ENDURANCEGUY would you like to join us to, i know you have interest :3.
 
@TheKitten

Sorry, I've been quite busy. I'll check to see if I can sign up by today or tomorrow.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
So I changed the oil on my Delta...

576PP :p

Also Kitteh can you clarify the tyre restrictions? 👍
 
So the S4 will be running over 560bhp in regulation trim... :scared:
 
Yes my Silvia is getting faster!
Broke the 1:04 mark on Tsukuba FYI.

Edit: Stig what's the Power-to-Weight ratio?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back