Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MR's are 2-3sec faster than FF/FR I guess we shuld ban it right?
 
Ya I think this is what I'll do.

1. Bring down the PP
2. Ban MR's
 
:(
 
Then I'd use a classic Skyline GTR.
 
Unfortunately I don't see any other options. MR cars simply handle too good, adding mandatory ballast or limiting the power would be tedious to regulate and unreliable.
 
KPGC10 GT-R or 2000GT.......

Hmmmmmm......
 
Around that. Because 1st of all Limited Class is cars that are quite easy to buy and mass produced. The Stratos is rare and expensive. As a MR Setup with a good driver could be the fastest. The MR2 is quick as-well good driver and tune can do 1:01 easily. this brings us right back to Season 1 issue.

So This is what we can do.

1. Change Sports to Comfort Softs.
2. Ban Mid Engine Layout cars


So you decide guys.
 
I'd vote Number 2 because there really is no other choice.
 
With a Stratos I could do a sub 8 minute time on the Ring.
 
#2 it is :D. *Looks for new car to use*
 
I wonder if a Toyota 2000GT can have dirt and snow tyres fitted? :sly:
 
Nope

Had that idea first :p
GODDAMMIT PD

Guess I'll stick with a KPGC10 GTR. Unless Kitten allows us to have two limited machines.
 
Here is hoping that FF can compete with FR. :sly:
 
I just got an idea.

Why not allow us to have two machines handy, one for Tarmac and the other for Dirt and Snow?
 
Wynaut? Money is not a concern at all.


Because 1 car is fine. Do we need two cars in Super? Do we need to cars for Extreme for Dirt and Snow. No. You want to use that as a advantage. 1 car is fine and can do the season fine k.
 
Because 1 car is fine. Do we need two cars in Super? Do we need to cars for Extreme for Dirt and Snow. No. You want to use that as a advantage. 1 car is fine and can do the season fine k.
Except that in Super and Extreme you have actual rally cars. Not an advantage, I just want to use a toyota 2000GT somehow. Not too hard, you can choose between having two or one at handy. Every limited car falls under regs anyway so I don't see an advantage.

SCREW THE MAN
 
Because 1 car is fine. Do we need two cars in Super? Do we need to cars for Extreme for Dirt and Snow. No. You want to use that as a advantage. 1 car is fine and can do the season fine k.

I agree, if someone is struggling with their car on tarmac stages they have a chance on dirt stages. If we could choose cars perfect for both then that wouldn't happen.
 
But what if someone has the perfect car for both on- and off-road? They'd be unbeatable.
 
Screw it, I'm going home.
 
You don't see F1 teams changing cars to suit their needs, do you?

Unless you're Red Bull but they own everything so they can
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back