Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to change car again
 
Dammit Regs. I found the perfect machine, THE PERFECT MACHINE

But then I found out it was a 2997CC 2JZ engined thing :( :banghead:

I will continue my search....
 
Dammit Regs. I found the perfect machine, THE PERFECT MACHINE

But then I found out it was a 2997CC 2JZ engined thing :( :banghead:

I will continue my search....


Ahhem a SUPRA? You crazy thats a R34 Killer.
 
NOT A SUPRA

Dis

lexus-is-300-sport-cross_key_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Im pretty sure thats not a 2J.
 
The IS300 Sportcross has a USDM 2JZ engine. Detuned from the MK IV Supra's version, atleast according to the machine's description and it's displacement stat, which is identical to both variants of the MK IV Supra.
 
The IS300 Sportcross has a USDM 2JZ engine. Detuned from the MK IV Supra's version, atleast according to the machine's description and it's displacement stat, which is identical to both variants of the MK IV Supra.



Ohbsowwy didn't know.
 
Ohbsowwy didn't know.
But I wanted a wagon, GODDAMMIT PD YU NO GIVE ME I-4 VERSION.

It was so perfect :(

It even matched my S110 240RS in everything except weight.
 
Wait, the old IS had a 2JZ?

*adds to dream garage* Now I can have a car that isn't a Supra :D


Wuteva, I has thought of another potential Limited candidate.
 
Wait, the old IS had a 2JZ?

*adds to dream garage* Now I can have a car that isn't a Supra :D


Wuteva, I has thought of another potential Limited candidate.

Mine is perfect :D. Pure JDM Classic :p. Just need more suspension tweaking.
 
Who is this lucky girl?
 
Chucke are you at the new PP :lol: With the room set up? With Real grip :p? Online Physics are different then offline.
 
Chucke are you at the new PP :lol: With the room set up? With Real grip :p? Online Physics are different then offline.
Online... is different... to offline¿¡

Otherwise, I ain't breaking no regulations. 1,129kg, 2-litres, Sports Hard, 455PP...
 
That seems pretty darn fast. I have work to do.
 
I'm at 1:05... Shat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back