Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My God
But what if someone has the perfect car for both on- and off-road? They'd be unbeatable.


Exactly. The point im trying to say sure you want to drive a car you cant put dirt tires on, But choose a car you can put dirt tires on this would make it fair enough. Because 2 cars. You'll be like. Well this is faster then my other car so ill use this for the rest of the season.
 
Except that only one can be used for each style.

For example, I can use a 2000GT for Tarmac, and a KPGC10 GT-R for Dirt.

Blame PD and their lack of Dirt tyres for the Toyota.
 
Can we allow some slightly lighter cars then? It's getting hard to choose.
 
I need a complete stats and tyre sheet just for limited class :(

It's hard to choose something.
 
Guess I'll have to look at Japan for this. No MR, no purpose machines, highly regulated........

Torn between S30, KPGC10, R30, Z31, Cosmo, FC, NC, R32 RWD.
 
Anyone tested at new specs yet?
 
New PP class is 450 right?

S110 240RS is basically a less twitchy Stratos.
 
But this is an ugly beast. Looks like the face of a stormtrooper after falling from the Burj Khaliffa.
 
But this is an ugly beast. Looks like the face of a stormtrooper after falling from the Burj Khaliffa.
Or a Jedi after being hit by a blaster, or Yavin IV after being blown up by the Death Star.
 
Last edited:
clemson-ouch.jpg
 
There is no upper limit for weight, right?
 
With 455PP Limit and 1120 Weight Limit. I was able to do 1:05.XXX But if i tune more i can do 1:04. much more reasonable.

Up-Limit? I could care less.



Yes.
And no kitten i am not changing teams. Im sticking with subaru and will be slaughtering spectators in the rs200.


Oh Damn.
 
It hurts me when people say THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY MEAN.

I feel strongly about this.
 
I have missed a lot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back