Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tested my car for limited - 1:03.3 at Tsukuba. FF 1.6 1129Kg 454PP.
Now I need to test it on a rallycross circuit.
 
Just tested my car for limited - 1:03.3 at Tsukuba. FF 1.6 1129Kg 454PP.
Now I need to test it on a rallycross circuit.

Was this Online or Offline..?
 
It was in the time trial part under Arcade. How do I try it online ?
 
Physics Online are different from Offline.
 
Just tested online with exactly the same setup - 1:03.6 -Didn't feel any different to drive though.
 
Did you setup the room?

Grip real?
 
Just tested it off road to make sure it worked with dirt tyres. Brought back memories of when I raced Rallycross in a FWD car 20 years ago. (now that might give you a clue)
 
Wish we had the paint feature like in FM, then I could of used the same colours as I raced then.
 
Hey guys. I'd like to join your series. :)

GTP: The Bman
PSN: Stormtrooper2178

:sly:👍
 
At Kitteh's request

GTP Username: The Stig Farmer
PSN Username: Chuck1551
Nationality (optional): UK
Car: MINI MINI COOPER S Countryman (R60) '11
Body/Wheel Colour: Light Coffee/White Stripes, black
 
Oh.. Wait Wat. Wasn't this you were going to use on Day 1?
 
LzFA0fD.png




:lol: Best way to find there entry.
 
GTP Username: mattcaney
PSN Username: mattcaney
Nationality (optional): UK
Car: MINI COOPER S Countryman (R60) '11
Body/Wheel Colour: British Racing Green/Silver
 
Did You have a provisional calendar?
 
there's no love for the evo apparently
 
Nevermind, nothing to see here kids, I shall direct you to Marc for all your questions.
 
Last edited:
Sparky Sloth is banned till the 23rd.

Nothing is set up yet. Til I get a track list set up.
 
Sparky Sloth is banned till the 23rd.

Nothing is set up yet. Til I get a track list set up.
I guess Charles is safe, for now.
 
What tracks would you like to see in Season 2 Minions?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back