Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
New car info
Nissan SILVIA K's (S13)'88
Body: Warm White Two-Tone
wheels: GT6 Matte 010
 
I'm thinking of using something else then my 240z.
 
When is this actually going to start?


March. I need to get the track list ready as find dates to start, if we dont get more people for Extreme, i will cancel this class, and we will only run Super and Limited.
 
March. I need to get the track list ready as find dates to start, if we dont get more people for Extreme, i will cancel this class, and we will only run Super and Limited.
:grumpy:
 
That would be a shame :sick: I think Kitten needs to turn into a girl to attract more attention.
 
I think @Carl the Sloth should join.
1358948716598.gif
 
Extreme

GTP Username: M0NSTER97
PSN Username: bigtexlpfan97
Nationality (optional): U.S.
Team: Martini Racing
 
I can't imagine myself as a girl :odd:
 
I might be a hit with the guys, possibly have extremely long hair, and be in a constant state of unkeep. I would also refer to cars as male.

Anyway, GT6 is still away from me.
 
I SAID MIGHT. Maybe my female evil twin is completely different from me. Actually keeps herself presentable, has no sense of humour whatsoever and listens to Coldplay instead of Justice. And likes GTRs instead of LFAs :scared:

And on top of that, is more likeable than I am.
 
I might be a hit with the guys, possibly have extremely long hair, and be in a constant state of unkeep. I would also refer to cars as male.

Anyway, GT6 is still away from me.
so are you saying you would be a tom boy or a girl who "gets around", both are perfectly fine for me.
 
I dunno. I like Tomboys myself.

Back on the topic at hand. I'm still experimenting but am almost decided on the S110 240RS.
 
Sparkly won't get GT6 on time.
 
It's in Venezuela, my dad has to pay for the shipping though.

You know what that means....

1376364006420.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back