Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not using the silvia........ I wish the newest eclipse was in this game so i can be all Dalik Fodda like DiRT2
 
Okeh, if FF is to overpowered ill have to add weight to it to make it fair. k I can only get 1:05.005.

Races will be moved to Saturday.
 
Okeh, if FF is to overpowered ill have to add weight to it to make it fair. k I can only get 1:05.005.

Races will be moved to Saturday.
What circuit is that on kitten ?
 
i stopped getting notices for this thread... when do the races start?
 
When the moon shines blue and Sparky gets his GT6 copy.

DAMMIT KITTEN I WANTED TO USE A DELOREAN
 
When the moon shines blue and Sparky gets his GT6 copy.

DAMMIT KITTEN I WANTED TO USE A DELOREAN
stainless steel ftw
 
Beta of Calender of Season 2 - Not Final - 2014


March 15th - Silverstone The Stowe Circuit
April 5th - Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets of Willow Springs
April 26th - Cape Ring - South
May 17th - Tsukuba Circuit
June 7th - Toscana
June 28th - Nürburgring GP/D
July 19th - Matterhorn Short Track
August 9th -Charmonix - West
August 30th - Deep Forest Raceway
September 20th - GT Arena
October 11th - Autumn Ring - Mini
November 1st - Charmonix - Mini November 22nd - Special Stage Route 5 Clubman
December 13th -Brands Hatch Indy Circuit



*Warning i will be gone for all of July, Tad of August to*One of you guys will have to save the replays and run the room*
 
Last edited:
If it will be official calendfar I will withdraw from series. Many races are in the same date than WEC. WEC is for me a priority -we have pro online racing team (www.poland24racing.swiatwyscigow.pl) and i Can't leave any round.

I'm interested only full season in GRC, I'm waiting for finally version.
 
Final Version will be set tomorrow. And I forgot about WEC Calender Shoot! Will be fixed asap.
 
Can we swap out a Cape Ring for GT Arena? Preferably the one without the jump.
 
we can do that.
 
Cape Ring sucks baaallz.

Apart from the jump, the jump is awesomesawce.
 
thats a good calendar, as i too wont be here for all of july.
 
Official Calender

March 15th - Silverstone The Stowe Circuit
April 5th - Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets of Willow Springs
April 26th - Cape Ring - South
May 17th - Tsukuba Circuit
June 7th - Toscana
June 28th - Nürburgring GP/D
July 19th - Matterhorn Short Track
August 9th -Charmonix - West
August 30th - Deep Forest Raceway
September 20th - GT Arena
October 11th - Autumn Ring - Mini
November 1st - Charmonix - Mini November 22nd - Special Stage Route 5 Clubman
December 13th -Brands Hatch Indy Circuit


WEC Calender does not interfere
except one race or two. You dont have to join all of these Plotnik.
 
Official Calender

March 15th - Silverstone The Stowe Circuit
April 5th - Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets of Willow Springs
April 26th - Cape Ring - South
May 17th - Tsukuba Circuit
June 7th - Toscana
June 28th - Nürburgring GP/D
July 19th - Matterhorn Short Track
August 9th -Charmonix - West
August 30th - Deep Forest Raceway
September 20th - GT Arena
October 11th - Autumn Ring - Mini
November 1st - Charmonix - Mini November 22nd - Special Stage Route 5 Clubman
December 13th -Brands Hatch Indy Circuit

WEC Calender does not interfere
except one race or two. You dont have to join all of these Plotnik.
Its terrible. You know what im selling gt6 for a good game, cod ghosts....
 
large.gif
 
I'm going to race with Lancia Delta S4 from the Team Martini Racing.

PSN: HarskGaming96, Country: Portugal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back