Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll miss you GT5.
 
Extreme Testing Saturday.
EXTREME!!!!!!!!! TESTING!!!!!!! SATURDAY!!!!!! better pull up your panties gentleman :censored:s getting intense.
 
EXTREME!!!!!!!!! TESTING!!!!!!! SATURDAY!!!!!! better pull up your panties gentleman :censored:s getting intense.
I don't even wear underwear, I wear kilts, or hammer pants.
 
Is there going to be any limited practice any time soon ?
 
I'm thinking around 2PM EST Time. For Extreme and Limited after.
 
For people who hasn't added me add me, I'm moving back to my old account. RSM-TheKitten. OP Updated.
 
I might be there.
be-there-or-be-square.jpg


COURAGE WOLF DEMANDS IT
 
Room Open Early

Room ID: 1472 - 6399 - 8537 - 0919 - 0629
 
Aw crap I forgot...

Let me finish this championship in DiRT 2 and I'll be wit chu.
 
9 Slots left in Extreme. 👍
 
Testing Finished. Extreme is fine 👍
 
:-( what about testing for limited - just joined the room and it closed
 
Yeah sorry I left, I just don't like too many random people on mics.
 
:-( what about testing for limited - just joined the room and it closed


Ill hold another one. Just for limited with Mic's off.
 
OMG
 
Definitely.

Kitten, no need to ban the Countryman :p Someone who joined in a Focus ST was managing to keep with us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back