- 10,329

- South
- HarskGaming96
there isn't my name on the team. When it starts?Updated OP, thanks for joining 👍
there isn't my name on the team. When it starts?Updated OP, thanks for joining 👍
Thank you! Now there is my name.OP Updated everything should be there Harsk 👍
*excitement*I will put the times as soon as I get home.
Im still doing limited just changing car againCalendar had been added to OP. People who is doing Limited If we don't have more then 5 People at this point its kind of pointless imo :\. Ill need fresh Sign Up Request Forms for Limited. That includes @The Stig Farmer and any others.
Sparky's quest to find a limited car has been halted for the meantime.
Keep calm and use Bimmer.Im looking at a SLK Benz![]()
I sent you a friend request on PSN, please accept it!Im looking at a SLK Benz![]()
I sent you a friend request on PSN, please accept it!
Yea I am, I am tell you about the car I will be in later.@Pinkintron @Whitlock9mm @TheYaShoe @strider193 @SKIDMARX @michrulejj @JakobNascar88 @anonite @jammy21 are you guys interested for Season 2?
GTP Username: NascarManiaco99
PSN Username: GTP_Michelin9960
Nationality (optional): Brazilian
Car: TBD (Probably a RX-7, still ain't sure.)
Body/Wheel Colour: TBD
Oh, for Limited by the way.And I'll probably will race here Part-Time if that ain't a problem...
Extreme
5
5.ELmarcotuff / ELMARCTUFF![]()
6. -OPEN-
7. -OPEN-
8. -OPEN-
Martini Racing - Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car ’85![]()
9.The Stig Farmer/ Chuck1551![]()
10.M0NSTER97/bigtexlpfan97![]()
11.Harsk100/ HarskGaming96![]()
12. -OPEN-
Peugeot Sport - Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 ’86![]()
13. -OPEN-
14. -OPEN-
15. -OPEN-
16. -OPEN-
Super
Ford Global Rallycross Team - Ford Focus Rally Car '99![]()
7. -OPEN-
8. -OPEN-
Mitsubishi Team RALLIART - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car ’99![]()
9. -OPEN-
10. -OPEN-
Peugeot Global Rallycross Team - Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99![]()
11. -OPEN-
12. -OPEN-
Maybe you can join the other classes to c: Those are much more interesting.
I know the rs200 killed people but i mean come onOnly Teams left open, We need this to fill up![]()