Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What tyres can you use in the wet, I know sounds a silly question, but didnt know if limited has to struggle with the sports hard if the condition changed

Probably yes due to the fact hat Sports and Comfort tires "simulate" road tires... so they can be used in the dry and in the wet.
 
Anyway, GT6's rain tyres are worse in the wet than dry tyres already... go figure...
 
Anyway, GT6's rain tyres are worse in the wet than dry tyres already... go figure...
Idk i used a hyuara in the wet with rain tires and it drove really well
 
Didn't make it on saturday guise, too busy getting hungover.

Don't worry OLLY, I can ship you some track pants.
 
Stop your moaning and watch pokemon
giphy.gif
 
I'm joining:

Extreme
GTP Username: GTracer98
PSN Username: Driverman447
Nationality (optional): Latvian/Italian
Team: Peugeot Sport


:D
 
@TheKitten I posted my Limited car in the start of this page, in case you didn't see. :D
 
I'll use the Deltawing.
 
Or an RX-7.
 
Who cares about the possibility of it?

Anyway Sparky go easy on the eggnog at the weekend... we need you for the next round
 
Who cares about the possibility of it?

Anyway Sparky go easy on the eggnog at the weekend... we need you for the next round
Ok.....

Anyway, yes, I'm considering entering a C2 Corvette.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back