Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
RX-7.

Triangles sound awesome.

Also @TheKitten what's this about driver briefing?

I also may be able to make the first round... :lol:
 
Last edited:
I did always want to use the FC for something.
 
What time is best for Testing for you guys?
 
in a hour or so? Ill post when room is up.
 
Room up! If you have no added me.

RSM-TheKitten

:cheers:
 
Dont have to yell. Just added you :cheers:
 
Double Post.

Racing Brakes are banned for Limited Class.


Come on Chucke why are you 2seconds slower....
First Section you're .1 Slower :lol:

4Mr6BDL.png



FR isnt as far away as i thought. No regulations will be changed :).


WyuCyrV.png
 
Last edited:
whats a good laptime for stoke circuit and yes I am only doing limited
 
whats a good laptime for stoke circuit and yes I am only doing limited

We havnt tested there. We only did Cape Ring South.

Limited - 1:27-1:30
Super - 1:19 - 1:20
Extreme - 1:13 - 1:14
 
We havnt tested there. We only did Cape Ring South.

Limited - 1:27-1:30
Super - 1:19 - 1:20
Extreme - 1:13 - 1:14
Got down to 1:27.4 after 10 laps need more tuning
 
Will any races be wet ?
 
Last season, when we ran on tracks which had weather change, we started off with fine weather and let it deteriorate (I think I remember...).
 
I think I remember Eiger being wet

It was fun (I think) we should do it again (I think)
 
I won eiger wet in a civic
 
I'll be racing in a Subaru BRZ S '12

Premium White Pearl (Body)
Black (Wheels)
 
What tyres can you use in the wet, I know sounds a silly question, but didnt know if limited has to struggle with the sports hard if the condition changed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back