Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only FR would be lighter than FF.
 
I see you guys race on Saturdays but at what time? I normally work at least 6am to noon EST.
 
Last edited:
Fr has more power though and can use its power better as well
 
Minions I have a capture card. So. Ya.
 
Minions I have a capture card. So. Ya.

Malcolm loses it gif.gif


NOW MY IDIOTIC MISTAKES WILL BE CAPTURED FOR POSTERITY
 
Guess I won't be typing or cheating this season then... :O
 
That would be a cruel punishment only worthy to be handed out to Jimmie "The Juggernaut" Johnson.
JIMMYJOHNSONCHAMPION

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII
 
No you can write in the text box but not while a race lol.
 
Hey people will see chuck ram me off the road this time
 
Limited

GTP Username:
Twodogsgolden
PSN Username: Twodogsgolden
Nationality (optional): America
Car: Acura Integra Type R '01
Body/Wheel Colour: Championship White for body and nighthawk black pearl for wheels.

-Note, I've been more of drifter so online racing is new to me. So basically I suck but I'm getting the hang of it.
 
Extreme
GTP Username: Walruskart
PSN Username:WalrusKart
Nationality (optional):English
Team: Martini Racing - Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car ’85

Note: Its my Favorite car of all time.
 
what's up with the driver briefing?
 
Precaution n stuff.
 
who want's to run some Super this weekend?
 
I still haven't chosen a car huh? :lol:
 
Torn even more than ever. Between FF (Focus ST, Reno Clio RS, Megane RS) and FR (S30, S110 240 RS, FC RX7)
 
I want something less pedestrian.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back