Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Hyundai's are so quick.. My god.
 
Chuck was faster than you too?
 
Chuck was faster than you too?

No. I was like .300 slower. Ugh. Last minute tuning. But when I was near you. I was a glue stick on you're bumper.
 
The Hyundai's seem to have pretty good straight line speed.
 
I just now started thinking, at what time do we race? :lol:
 
1 Hour earlier then Season 1. Like 1PM EST or 2PM EST
 
That means 8 AM for me in the morning. Luckily it's Saturday! :lol:
 
Shoot me a FR if you havnt. I'll accept it when I get home. My S1 is very well set. The S4 have straight line speed however.
 
But if you're only racing extreme class, that will be later on.

Wait, uhh, I'm not sure which class starts first.
 
But if you're only racing extreme class, that will be later on.


Depends.

Extreme Round 1- Elimination Round 2
Super Round 1 - Elimination Round 2
Limited Round 1 - Elimination Round 2
Extreme Finale
Super Finale
Limited Finale

If not enough people show for Extreme. We'll go to Super etc. And if people show late Extreme will be last.
 
Oh wait, no, it's actually 7PM... God time zones are confusing... :crazy:

BTW, I won't race the first round as I'll be off to Italy. After that though. :sly:
 
Poor Ford, and Peugot. Single Drivers. :lol:

Double Post. Don't worry It's my thread :).
 
I might be looking at an FF car after all.
 
Have tested two machines on tarmac so far, C2 Vette and Clio R.S.

Clio is 1.03.6 while vette is 1.06.6
 
You're horn usage drove me crazy. And if you use it in the Races. 0 Points the race you race in and suspended for next race.
 
What if there's ducks on the track?
 
I have two.
homer2.jpg
 
Imight miss the first round. Getting a new car IRL
 
What's everyone lap times on Stowe for Limited? I pulled a 55.x with the BRZ. :D

Oh btw Kitten, I'm now appearing two times on the Limited list (one in the part-time, which is the one I'm doing, and one in the full-time...)
 
Last edited:
What's everyone lap times on Stowe for Limited? I pulled a 55.x with the BRZ. :D

Oh btw Kitten, I'm now appearing two times on the Limited list (one in the part-time, which is the one I'm doing, and one in the full-time...)


ooooo Were you Part-Time or Full-Time O.o...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back