Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
S1 is ridicolously quick. My tune atleast.
 
Extreme Class is going to be mayhem.
 
Limited will be fun though, I like the whole FR vs FF thing.
 
It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it. :p
I drive like a lunatic, but just want something that's fun to drive like a lunatic. About all my options are generic sportscars from Japan....

Atleast with MR and RR in I had the Renault 8 Gordini, or the Alpine A110 and the Stratos.
 
Oh s:censored:! Colin McRae Racing has a open spot. Count me in.

Super
GTP Username: M0NSTER97
PSN Username: bigtexlpfan97
Nationality (optional): America
Team: Colin McRae Racing
 
I drive like a lunatic, but just want something that's fun to drive like a lunatic. About all my options are generic sportscars from Japan....

Atleast with MR and RR in I had the Renault 8 Gordini, or the Alpine A110 and the Stratos.
Try Johnnypenso's Focus ST.

You will never look at FWD the same way again...
 
Thread Updated. I need to put my entry in :lol: for limited
Done
 
I'm using Johnnypenso's BRZ S with a bit more BHP and PP... that's why the question about ballast, because I don't see how you can't tell who's using... and I found it a stupid rule... the Racing Brakes I can agree, but the ballast thing is just so dumb.. but that's my opinion.
 
I put a ballast rule O.o.
 
I put a ballast rule O.o.
Why the O.o face? You don't even know what rules you write? Silly kitten. tsk tsk.

I believe we should be able to run ballast as we want though...
 
Yeah, kitten, might as well get rid of that rule if you're just going to forget about it anyway.. :indiff:
 
I thought I removed it awhile ago. My bad, I'm sorry.
 
I'd get the most outrageous and expensive limited car if the stupid displacement limit and PD's own tyre limits weren't there.
 
On my quest for the most outrageous and unfitting car for the "Limited" class I have finally decided upon my decided decision:

GTP Username: sparkytooth
PSN Username: sparkytooth50001
Nationality (optional): Venezuelan
Car: Toyota 2000GT '67
Body/Wheel Colour:
Nero daytona WB/Whitest White
 
What happened to cars you would find everyday?
 
Screw that, 2000GT is classy.
 
Last edited:
I'll be at my dad's house this weekend so I won't be able to race. This is why I hate having divorced parents. :ouch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back