Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which days and how often will be races??
Can I create own team for Superclass?
I'm interested a starts in the full season, but it can't interfere with CORE WEC races at sundays

Tracks - maybe short and narrow tracks (without tracks as Daytona ;)

Last edited:
Hi @GTPL_Plotnik,

Races will be on Saturdays, around 5-6PM GMT will be the start. Because we're running 3 Classes, For Super Class, I`ve already determined the Team Names. By Real-Life Counterparts. If i ran "Custom Team Names" Everyone would be doing the same for Super.

Tracks don't technically have to be narrow... Tsukuba was a great track Last Season, as Cape Ring North/South etc. Hopefully i can implement "Custom Tracks" as Matterhorn, or maybe Willow Springs, Soon as i get ma copy, Ill start the Track List.

:cheers:

@The Stig Farmer Well you know wat. Then ill drive a prius >:c.

Last edited:
We can't use other cars than on the list?
I don't see Evo X RC and Impreza STI Spec. C RC.

Saturdays, but how often?

We can't use other cars than on the list?
I don't see Evo X RC and Impreza STI Spec. C RC.

Saturdays, but how often?

Hey Again,

Im running same year WRC Cars since they're more likely equal. Overall it is drivers. The Evolution Lancer Touring Car is to light.. The Spec weight for all cars is 1230KG. Also i wouldn't really call both the Impreza RM and Evo X TC a Rally Car since there not really to spec for WRC Specs.

I'm thinking 4 weeks between each race to make it till November.

Can create a seasn calendar on based to CORE WEC, it will starts in march and also at saturdays?
When the season will starts and how many rounds will count?

What the tyres? Turbo in LTD is allowed?

Can create a seasn calendar on based to CORE WEC, it will starts in march and also at saturdays?
When the season will starts and how many rounds will count?

What the tyres? Turbo in LTD is allowed?

If you give me the CORE WEC Calender i can work around it. I was planning to start in March. Perfect time to start. Ill do tad of Pre-Season for Tweaks for specs if anything is unfair etc.

As for tires..

Limited Class: Sport Hards
Super Class: Sport Medium
Extreme Class: Sport Soft

Extreme Class: Stage 3 Turbo
Super: Anything to fit PP
Limited: Anything to fit PP

Also NOS Is banned. If i find any of you with it. That wont be good..

I'm not putting a gun to his/her forehead, I was banned from usage after the government deemed me too awesome to use any sort of weapon and took my license from me. This happened immediately after the intergalactic australium war, which we won.

Ex will be lots of fun, c'mon plotnik, you know you want to :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back